What to do

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What to do with this?? can't get the motor to run longer then a weekend, not even a weekend. go back to stock but that's no fun..... stay off the (NOS) but that's no fun!
the stock thing is a good idea but i will not give up on the nos, its just to much fun! like most of you know i'm down more then i'm up, but i'm fixing that problem for good.....

update

it in the truck on its way!!
IMG_1442.jpg

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no suzuki and its not going for trade but a will needed kawasaki upgrade sounds good to me!! we will see how fast it is when it is done...

IMG_1467.JPG

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
400 come on now you know i'm not going to go down on cc i'm going up!! not a big fan of 2-stock, i like the power of a 4-stock

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's not a zx-14 lol wish!! down the road there will be some one who will crash one then i'll get the motor. it is a zx motor and the blue bottle is going to work every well with this motor!! lol i'm not sure Med1ogre it maybe done this year, for sure maylong next year. i'm not doing it here the work is being done in BC at a friends custom shop, and he steel as a 9-5 job so when its done he will let me know!!!

Top Bottom