What Skies for a M8

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am trying to make up my mind on skies. What are a good ski? Something that is a good all around use. There is just one issue. I want white skies Black loops. What are the good and bad of them? I have no issues with the stock ones just want a color change

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am trying to make up my mind on skies. What are a good ski? Something that is a good all around use. There is just one issue. I want white skies Black loops. What are the good and bad of them? I have no issues with the stock ones just want a color change

I have put Simmons on both my M sleds for one reason,My wife found that the sled darted a lot on the trails and I agreed after riding it.I put on Simmons and it made a huge differance on the darting.
catmando!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have put Simmons on both my M sleds for one reason,My wife found that the sled darted a lot on the trails and I agreed after riding it.I put on Simmons and it made a huge differance on the darting.
catmando!

Do they come in white? I went to the site and well lets just say im sure they made the site in 15 min. I have my doubts that anywhere will stock in white

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do they come in white? I went to the site and well lets just say im sure they made the site in 15 min. I have my doubts that anywhere will stock in white

Hmm.......Not sure,Terry at T&T is a dealer Him or Ally may be able to help!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Google Powderhounds............they are my favorite and they have some crazy colours.........again not sure about white!
catmando!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP makes black and white. This is what I have on my Summit.

Attachments

• IMG_0926.jpg
    IMG_0926.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 23

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have simmons on both of my rev's and never looked back. The best ski's i've ever used on sleds. They have lots of different colors.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yes they come in white. Talk to Terry or Alley at T&T Powersports and they will fix you up. 780 826 6121

Top Bottom