What make to buy

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ding ding ding, let the fighting commence ! buy what you like not what we like, i like rhino's but if i wanted more power i would get a 1000cc prowler, now there is a strong contingent for the polaris rzr as well, not my cup of tea but hey i have been wrong before.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
<Raises arms and makes fists>

I like my rhino because it does what "I" need, it serves it's purpose and if I had to do it over again,.. would make the same choice.

Figure out what you want to do with it, go out and test drive, test drive and test drive.

If I could design one, it would be a rhino with a 1000cc engine :)

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your going to have to try some out first along with your own personal needs.I bought an 09 rhino camo as I hunt and width is an issue for me in the mountains.If width is not an issue I would lean towards the new 2010 Teryx as kawasaki keeps improving it every year.If your totally into going fast and do not need the rear pickup box then I would look into a polaris razor or the razorS.My needs pointed me to the rhino and I have no regrets but I did have to upgrade the shocks and put a clutch sheave in it get it too hit 50mph.It has been bulletproof in its first 1700K and its seen some very nasty rocky tite mountain terrain.Skids are a requirment for my type of riding as it has been hung up on som enasty granite boulders

LITTLE CRAZY

Reaction score
I like the rhino to i was always a yamaha fan but just wanted to see if anyone had any other opinions as i have two 450 kodiak quads and i would use the rhino for hunting and taking the wife for a ride

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the rhino to i was always a yamaha fan but just wanted to see if anyone had any other opinions as i have two 450 kodiak quads and i would use the rhino for hunting and taking the wife for a ride

That's what I use mine for,.. but I also have a few mods so I can go crazy when she's at home :)

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my RZR, not much of a polaris fan though. I am the only sxs in the group I ride with, most of the trails we ride are through bush and the 50" width means I can still go where they go.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife rides a Polaris Ranger 6x6, and really has no problem going where the quads go. It seems that the side by sides are gaining a lot of popularity, and the trails are adapting to them. The 6x6 is a little slower than the other sxs's, but it will go through a lot more than most, and is way more stable than the others, nice thought when the kids are in the back.

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rhino = Good
RZR = Good
Prowler = Good
2010 Teryx = :d:d:d:d:d:d:d
Any side by side is good for most of us and our intended uses. Not really any bad machines just get what you like and you will be happy (as long as it says kawasaki on the back.):beerchug:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rhino = Good
RZR = Good
Prowler = Good
2010 Teryx = :d:d:d:d:d:d:d
Any side by side is good for most of us and our intended uses. Not really any bad machines just get what you like and you will be happy (as long as it says kawasaki on the back.):beerchug:

I see you found your way here tomanytoysnotnuftime,:beer: welcome. All the SXS are good, all depends on what you want to use it for as to which one is better.

LITTLE CRAZY

Reaction score
Ok guys and girls i have looked at all the sxs out there and from all the people i have talked to i think it is a rhino all the way.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Ok guys and girls i have looked at all the sxs out there and from all the people i have talked to i think it is a rhino all the way.

.....U can always turbo a Kubota ! :d ....Where is STONT PLAIN ?

LITTLE CRAZY

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Side by sides are for women ..............just sayin
In Boggers absence, I thought I would offer some assitance

My wifes RZR

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 31

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Job,

Did you buy it like that, or do your own cosmetics?

Bought it like that,, added a 2 inch lift.

She added scratches,and roll over marks...:d
She will not go back to a quad

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Adds character :d

missus has been talking about how good it would be to have at the acerage.

It is amazing at the places it goes,,better than a quad at times

Top Bottom