What is the freaking rush!!!!! Lets simmer down a bit boys and girls!!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sitting on the couch reading all these dealer thrashing threads about how long its taking to get your "snow-check" sleds.......WHAT IS THE HURRY AND WHY ARE YOU PISSED AT THE DEALER ??? Sure its taking a little bit longer but who the eff cares !!!! Ya I snowchecked and yes I am still waiting for my sled too, BUT what makes it easier to deal with is I got a great dealer who has kept me in the loop the whole time that this has been going on.... The dealer is just that, a dealer.... He has ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL over the shippment of the sleds , so why bash the dealer???OR THE BRAND ITSELF??? Stuff happens shipments get delayed every day.... All I got to say is my dealer is doing a top notch I'm sure every other dealer is too....

The way I see it.... If you want your sled that bad that you want to park it in your garage and stare at it for a few months before it gets here.... OR potentially damage it riding in a few inches of snow , smashing boulders and such.... Then I guess that's your perogitive.....ME PERSONALLY, the best riding won't be here for a least another month..... then ill want my sled a little bit more.....

So simmer down a bit boys and girls... give the dealer a chance!!!! You'll get you sled in the same amount of time regardless if your PISSED off or HAPPY...... call your dealer, talk with him, find out what the scoop is, you'll feel so much better knowing he/she is doing there best to get you your sled, compared to the alternative.....THINKING THEY ARE DOING NOTHING AND JUST SITTING THERE BEHIND THERE DESK SIPPING COFFEE AND SMOKING CIGARETTES!!!!!

Cheers to all, and just take a deep breath for a minute...... It will all turn out just fine....

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sitting on the couch reading all these dealer thrashing threads about how long its taking to get your "snow-check" sleds.......WHAT IS THE HURRY AND WHY ARE YOU PISSED AT THE DEALER ??? Sure its taking a little bit longer but who the eff cares !!!! Ya I snowchecked and yes I am still waiting for my sled too, BUT what makes it easier to deal with is I got a great dealer who has kept me in the loop the whole time that this has been going on.... The dealer is just that, a dealer.... He has ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL over the shippment of the sleds , so why bash the dealer???OR THE BRAND ITSELF??? Stuff happens shipments get delayed every day.... All I got to say is my dealer is doing a top notch I'm sure every other dealer is too....

The way I see it.... If you want your sled that bad that you want to park it in your garage and stare at it for a few months before it gets here.... OR potentially damage it riding in a few inches of snow , smashing boulders and such.... Then I guess that's your perogitive.....ME PERSONALLY, the best riding won't be here for a least another month..... then ill want my sled a little bit more.....

So simmer down a bit boys and girls... give the dealer a chance!!!! You'll get you sled in the same amount of time regardless if your PISSED off or HAPPY...... call your dealer, talk with him, find out what the scoop is, you'll feel so much better knowing he/she is doing there best to get you your sled, compared to the alternative.....THINKING THEY ARE DOING NOTHING AND JUST SITTING THERE BEHIND THERE DESK SIPPING COFFEE AND SMOKING CIGARETTES!!!!!

Cheers to all, and just take a deep breath for a minute...... It will all turn out just fine....

I see your point, but i dunno I guess I'm just fortunate to have the greatest ski doo salesmen ever to exist. My sled will be here when he says its here and frankly i think its worth the wait

Last edited:

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people on this site love to bash dealers over the littlest stuff. have you read some of the threads on here?

Yup and its tireing... People have to understand that its not just them that reads these posts... Its potential buyers, and potential new business deals that also see these posts... And it buts a bad outlook on the dealerships and the product they produce..... Nothing I hate more than finding out some one "heard from a friend of a friend" blah blah blah....

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see your point, but i dunno I guess I'm just fortunate to have the greatest ski doo salesmen ever to exist. My sled will be here when he says its here and frankly i think its worth the wait

Cheers to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

...wow you can smoke at yer desk!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[THINKING THEY ARE DOING NOTHING AND JUST SITTING THERE BEHIND THERE DESK SIPPING COFFEE AND SMOKING CIGARETTES!!!!!

If they are drinkng Rye and smoking cigarettes is that OK. ??

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[THINKING THEY ARE DOING NOTHING AND JUST SITTING THERE BEHIND THERE DESK SIPPING COFFEE AND SMOKING CIGARETTES!!!!!

If they are drinkng Rye and smoking cigarettes is that OK. ??

As long as the bottle is shared with me... And its Rum...
Cheers!!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad I am not waiting for a sled, christ I cant even figure out my deck wiring while having a rye & coke for two nights now.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
That's the biggest issue we have as mods. Right now the snow is falling people are getting restless. We are watching the posts on a hourly basis to make sure there is no flaming. This does increase when people are getting excited about sledding.

I agree as well, its not the dealers fault either, there trying to get the machines and do the PDI and delivery as fast as they can. Remember they still have sleds from last year to do warranty and updates to, as well as regular maintenance.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haa haa.. I'm working at a dealership. Not smoking cigarretts and drinking coffee... eating a Can of Ocean's pacific tuna salad.. watching the 2 sleds unload off the truck............. Is one of them mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with the eager beavers!! I want my sled !! haa haa.. I want to make it all pretty, start it... smell it... polish it.... ok.. and ya kiss it!! Thankfully most of our snowchecks are in.. I think it's just mine we're waiting for!

Just about Braaap time peeps!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

MOM A Bear!

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%, not salesman/dealer fault. But I am guilty of being impatient too. Should appoligize to my salesman if i have been a $^#@head through the procces, and will buy ya a stiff drink! (when sled shows up) Cant wait to get the call.

rgashkei

Reaction score
I agree as well, its not the dealers fault either, there trying to get the machines and do the PDI and delivery as fast as they can. Remember they still have sleds from last year to do warranty and updates to, as well as regular maintenance.
Dealer here says he still has people bringing in boats and sea-doos to winterize, at the same time he is trying to uncrate 30 sleds to get them out the door.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want a new snow check sled but my dealer won't give me one I keep telling him you sell hundreds in a season and you just can't give me one. How un fare.

Sent from my iPhone

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You're right, its not directly a dealer issue, but dealers should be communicating back to their respective manufacturer reps that customers are not happy if the manufacturer promised something and has not yet delivered.

That said, with all due respect......

I'm not sure what the timeline for delivery that was promised, but......If you take $12-13,000 of someone's cash and promise them a sled by Oct, the manufacturer damn well better deliver, and if you're their dealer, you should be pressing them. You've had their investment tied up since the spring and if they want to go riding in 3" of snow in their field WTF is it to anyone else but the buyer? You have a huge investment tied up and have a limited timeframe to use the product before the snow melts, so I'd want mine as earlier as possible also. Earlier if I wanted to add some pieces/wrap/can/whatever to it. They have paid for a product and haven't received it and come on, its not like the manufacturers haven't known how many sleds they are going to have to build as they are all pre-ordered before the end of April typically. Why wouldn't they start building them the day after the spring order cut off (or at least shortly thereafter)? What's the advantage of buying a spring order/Snowcheck sled if its going to come in at the same time as the showroom/production models? Why not just wait until someone backs out of their snowcheck and then buy it from the dealer in the fall anyway? I would like to hear from someone like SnoPro or another dealer rep who is directly involved.

If the Snowchecks weren't promised until mid-late Nov, then I completely agree - buyers should stop whining.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're right, its not directly a dealer issue, but dealers should be communicating back to their respective manufacturer reps that customers are not happy if the manufacturer promised something and has not yet delivered.

That said, with all due respect......

I'm not sure what the timeline for delivery that was promised, but......If you take $12-13,000 of someone's cash and promise them a sled by Oct, the manufacturer damn well better deliver, and if you're their dealer, you should be pressing them. You've had their investment tied up since the spring and if they want to go riding in 3" of snow in their field WTF is it to anyone else but the buyer? You have a huge investment tied up and have a limited timeframe to use the product before the snow melts, so I'd want mine as earlier as possible also. Earlier if I wanted to add some pieces/wrap/can/whatever to it. They have paid for a product and haven't received it and come on, its not like the manufacturers haven't known how many sleds they are going to have to build as they are all pre-ordered before the end of April typically. Why wouldn't they start building them the day after the spring order cut off (or at least shortly thereafter)? What's the advantage of buying a spring order/Snowcheck sled if its going to come in at the same time as the showroom/production models? Why not just wait until someone backs out of their snowcheck and then buy it from the dealer in the fall anyway? I would like to hear from someone like SnoPro or another dealer rep who is directly involved.

If the Snowchecks weren't promised until mid-late Nov, then I completely agree - buyers should stop whining.

Very valid points. I know of some dealers that are pressing the manufacturer very very hard. But in the end they are the man and are in control. And yes maybe they did drop the ball because like you said they have known since march. No excuse IMO. But don't freak out on your dealer it won't solve anything just ensure they are aware of your concerns so they can pass it onto the manufacturer.

If we were talkin about drugs right now there would be shots fired. Lmao

Top Bottom