What happened to the Good/Bad dealer thread ???

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was some good info on who to stay away from ! Did the Mods pull it ?????

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
There was some good info on who to stay away from ! Did the Mods pull it ?????

not sure who pulled it or why, we'll look it over and if we deam it to be a valid thread and not a bash fest it may come back, if not then its gone.

Remember there are always 3 sides to every story..... Person A, Person B, and the Truth.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was meant to be a thread with people's experiences and of all the stories I read there was no bashing just people's experiences both good and bad, I fail to see how any of that is bashing. As sledders we spend a lot of money on our sport and its nice to hear of businesses that appreciate that and work hard to please their customers, it also helps others make informed decisions, when choosing a dealer, it is an open forum and for every bad report we may hear of 3 good ones?, the point is to share opinions and that's it.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't the majority of this forum "here say" comments? And are all the here say comments good and bad going to be removed????

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't the majority of this forum "here say" comments? And are all the here say comments good and bad going to be removed????

don't get yourself worked up about it..... SBR is going to go thru it, clean up any that he feels are questionable or may cause an issue, and then the thread will return.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand, it could also be viewed as a very useful tool for some of the business owners and management. As a previous business owner myself i would want to hear about the experiences others had both good and bad. Sorry I won't post my views on this topic anymore.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
almost, no dots though

at least not in the chat box...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
almost, no dots though

Why do you have a trophy under your name???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I understand, it could also be viewed as a very useful tool for some of the business owners and management. As a previous business owner myself i would want to hear about the experiences others had both good and bad. Sorry I won't post my views on this topic anymore.

Let's be clear here...I'm looking at some hearsay stuff...Like my neighbors, best friends sister's cousin bougt a sled at....
Just trying to keep a thread with sensitive kind of content under control.
Also as a footnote - we've had a bunch of threads like this that have gotten out of hand real fast as all people want to do is complain about their problems at a dealers.
Also note that when the company they complained about addresses concerns on the site often, not always, the story gets murky...always two sides to a story.
Questions you need to ask yourself:
Was I maybe having a bad day and took things wrong.
If it seems legitimate, did I make an effort to address it with a Manager (in person or by phone)
Was the business just too busy at the moment I stopped in to give me the service I need...It happens.
And the list goes on....

So Relax, have a coffee...it will be back shortly.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at least not in the chat box...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[/quote]

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
SBR what we really want to know is if dots are okay or not????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
....dots are always good....
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
[/QUOTE]

SBR what we really want to know if is dots are okay or not????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do you have a trophy under your name???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

cause he stole it from me

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its my trophy!!!

Top Bottom