What engine Oil to run

Dadbro

Reaction score
Just trying to get a little knowledge dropped on me here. I just picked up a 94 KLX 250 and want to change out the oil before running it. Any feedback would be helpful. I was looking at the Amsoil 20w-50 synthetic 4-stroke oil. Is this good to go. Wish me luck its been 30 years since I've been on a bike..:d

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just trying to get a little knowledge dropped on me here. I just picked up a 94 KLX 250 and want to change out the oil before running it. Any feedback would be helpful. I was looking at the Amsoil 20w-50 synthetic 4-stroke oil. Is this good to go. Wish me luck its been 30 years since I've been on a bike..:d
well don't kill yer self......... hey i'm in swan and would like to come check out the trails in smith....... let me know if your ever up for being a tour guide.... nothing too crazy ...only got a honda rubicon.... stock with mudlites..... Cheers!

Dadbro

Reaction score
well don't kill yer self......... hey i'm in swan and would like to come check out the trails in smith....... let me know if your ever up for being a tour guide.... nothing too crazy ...only got a honda rubicon.... stock with mudlites..... Cheers!

Hello Fattire
Ya I've been on most of the trails around here. I have close to 30,000 km of quading under my butt.
I also run a Honda 500 foreman. it is a reliable work machine.
Actually there is a poker rally coming up in June 12th
8th annual Karen Willis Memorial rally.
got to get out there and start ploting a trail for this years rally :beer:

Top Bottom