What do you think of your flames now

G

Guest1

I think we had our A$$ES handed to us on this road trip...:rant: is what I think and if we want to make the PLAYOFFS Keenan and Sutter best be slapping these guys upside da toque...but with that said here is how the schedule lays out for the

FLAMES

Thu Mar 20, 2008 Avalanche Flames
Sat Mar 22, 2008 Wild Flames
Mon Mar 24, 2008 Flames Avalanche
Tue Mar 25, 2008 Canucks Flames
Sat Mar 29, 2008 Oilers Flames
Sun Mar 30, 2008 Flames Canucks
Tue Apr 1, 2008 Flames Oilers
Thu Apr 3, 2008 Flames Wild
Sat Apr 5, 2008 Flames Canucks

LOSERTON

Thu Mar 20, 2008 Canucks Oilers
Sat Mar 22, 2008 Avalanche Oilers
Mon Mar 24, 2008 Wild Oilers
Wed Mar 26, 2008 Oilers Wild
Fri Mar 28, 2008 Oilers Avalanche
Sat Mar 29, 2008 Oilers Flames
Tue Apr 1, 2008 Flames Oilers
Thu Apr 3, 2008 Oilers Canucks

& this is the Standings as of today

1 DETROIT* 73 47 20
2 SAN JOSE* 72 42 21
3 MINNESOTA* 73 39 26
4 ANAHEIM 74 41 25
5 DALLAS 74 42 27
6 VANCOUVER 73 37 26
7 CALGARY 73 37 26
8 COLORADO 74 39 29
9 NASHVILLE 74 36 30
10 EDMONTON 73 36 32

:D

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
Oilers still have a chance........yes the percentage is low. but i am a true fan until the golf clubs are brought out.

As for Calgary......they MAY make the playoffs but I dont see them going anywhere. I think they got a slap. Losing to colombus, washington, and atlanta.

G

Guest1

As for Calgary...they MAY make the playoffs but I dont see them going anywhere. I think they got a slap. Losing to Colombus, Washington, and Atlanta.

As far as HOW the Flames will do has nothing to do with losing those three games you mention...it's how they do in the next 9...How far they will go in the Playoffs has to do with who they meet in the 1st Round...I just hope it isn't Detroit again or boring DALLAS.

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
Losing those points puts alot of pressure on them going into the division games. They really could have used them to help hold the lead in the NW, to avoid the detroit pairing. 9 games will tell the tale. Edmonton MUST beat Vancouver on Thurs. I am going to the Flames game on Thursday and will be cheering on the AVS to extend the flamers losing streak.

All I can say is I AM LOVING the intesity of going into 9 division games with this point spread. You have 3 teams in grasp of the NW lead. 1 team trying to hang on in 8th, with 2 teams playing the underdog role.

Edmonton did their job tonight by winning, when nashville and calgary lost

G

Guest1

Re: What do you think of your flames now?

Q: What do you think of your flames now?

A: :D

1 DETROIT*
2 SAN JOSE*
3 MINNESOTA*
4 ANAHEIM
5 DALLAS
6 VANCOUVER
7 CALGARY
8 COLORADO
9 NASHVILLE
10 EDMONTON

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"GO FLAMES GO" Sledbunny you should start learning how to say it now, so your all practiced up for the play offs!!!:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
"GO FLAMES GO" Sledbunny you should start learning how to say it now, so your all practiced up for the play offs!!!:D

SORRY, NOS, BUT THAT WILL NEVER COME OUT OF MY MOUTH:rant:... OILERS ONLY 3 POINTS OUT OF PLAYOFFS NOW:eek:, WITH 6 GAMES REMAINING.... LOTS OF TIME.....THE KIDS REALLY PUT IT TO COLORADO TODAY:p!!!!!!!!!!

G

Guest1

Re: What do you think of your flames now?

Q: What do you think of your flames now?

A: :D

1 DETROIT*
2 SAN JOSE*
3 MINNESOTA*
4 ANAHEIM
5 DALLAS
6 CALGARY
7 VANCOUVER
8 COLORADO
9 NASHVILLE
10 EDMONTON

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! from VEGAS...I Put down a HUNDY that LOSERTON won't make the final 8.

:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SORRY, NOS, BUT THAT WILL NEVER COME OUT OF MY MOUTH:rant:... OILERS ONLY 3 POINTS OUT OF PLAYOFFS NOW:eek:, WITH 6 GAMES REMAINING.... LOTS OF TIME.....THE KIDS REALLY PUT IT TO COLORADO TODAY:p!!!!!!!!!!

It seems to me that the Oilers do this just about every year latetly, a big winning streek at the end of the season to fight for a play off spot. The Oil are lucky its not a 60 game season, to short a season for them to get rolling!!:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
BUT IT'S ALWAYS THE HOTTEST TEAM AT THE END OF THE SEASON, THAT MAKES THE PLAYOFFS, THAT WILL GO THE FARTHEST... IF COLORADO MAKES IT, THEY'LL BE DONE QUICKLY, AS THEY AREN'T PLAYIN' VERY GOOD LATELY.... OILERS, DEFINATELY ONE OF THE HOTTEST TEAMS LATELY, FLAMES DOOIN' OKAY, NASHVILLE ON A BIT OF A SLIDE.... WILL BE AN INTERESTING FINAL 6 OR 7 GAMES........ I HOPE WE GET SOME GAMES IN MEXICO:confused:

Top Bottom