What did you Snowcheck?

prairie-rider800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since Snowcheck is over now, I thought it would be interesting to see what the popular choices were considering there was so many options this year!

I went with the red and black pro 155x2.6. Looking forward to next season now!
2016 2.6 red ultimate.JPG

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been on a Pro for a bit, was going to snow check a new one until I rode my friends T3. Went to snow check a new T3, $16800, ouch, for the same sled as last year... Found one on Kijiji with one trip on it in brand new condition for 4k cheaper, done deal.

I really want to try a pro 163 3" and compare it to the T3 side by side. Man the new pros are good looking machines!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been on a Pro for a bit, was going to snow check a new one until I rode my friends T3. Went to snow check a new T3, $16800, ouch, for the same sled as last year... Found one on Kijiji with one trip on it in brand new condition for 4k cheaper, done deal.

I really want to try a pro 163 3" and compare it to the T3 side by side. Man the new pros are good looking machines!

I agree very good looking with appealing color options. There were quite a few low mileage t3s out there so you made a good decision. I personally am intrigued by the new polaris but would have to ride one before purchasing and maybe giving it a year of consumer abuse might be my plan as well.

nwoprormk

Reaction score
I ordered a black/orange SKS 155 with a 2.6" and a 4yr warranty and standard dash. Rode a 15 Standard Rmk with clickers/bulkhead cooler,ccase that I SC'd last yr. Gonna be a awesome year. Cant wait already

bailer

Reaction score
Went with the 163, 2.6. Kinda wonder about going back to unpainted tunnel but just liked the way it looked.
I didnt really notice any difference from my painted tunnel xm to friends unpainted, so I guess we will see.

image.jpg

Little Buddy

Reaction score
Voyager 550 -144" They come in blue or blue, with electic start like it or not. Pretty stoked!
I snowchecked 2 of them for the 4yr warranty...

Not going to be a test pilot for a 1st year model again.:nono:
The Pink Ribbon 163" 2.6 was very tempting though.

Last edited:

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First year back on the Polaris team and pretty excited about the new sled! I snow checked an assault with the 155 2.6 all white with red rails and black tunnel!

nwoprormk

Reaction score
I ordered a black/orange SKS 155 with a 2.6" and a 4yr warranty and standard dash. Rode a 15 Standard Rmk with clickers/bulkhead cooler,ccase that I SC'd last yr. Gonna be a awesome year. Cant wait already
image.jpg

Wish I woulda chose the 2yr/ with new dash instead of the 4 yr warranty. Use a Rhino Gps so I figured I didnt need the dash.The added "golden ticket" be nice next round too. Ive sent an email to Polaris to see if I can change it but I aint holdin my breath.

Last edited:
Top Bottom