What did you do for your ATV today?

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
grabed a wrench out of it, then proceded over to the wifes quad and sat and drank beer on it all afternoon.

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a new axle in wifes prowler second one this yearhttps://www.snowandmud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51196

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Moved the Ipod mount around on the handle bars so I could see it better and so it wasnt sticking up high for everything to hit and get caught on. After that I Tore around the country side and discoved the local gravel pits closed their gates for the weekend so I loaded up and went to the ATV park. Put on 39 miles today.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode it got stuck. Rode some more. Drank beer

GANK

Reaction score
got it a new buddy.

my gawd! try fitting 2 mountain snowmobiles 2 atvs, a full sized car and a full sized 3/4 ton truck in the same garage! so I was cleaning the toybox for my new atv today lol.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tore out the throttle body and clean it out idles like new putting heavy duty tie rode in stock ones don't like big tires

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Opened the door on the strorage shed to make sure it was still there. Closed the door and walked away until the next time I go check on it. Anyone that says the Thundercats are hard on fuel is crazy. I filled mine up on May long weekend and it's still on the same tank of fuel.:cool:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Opened the door on the strorage shed to make sure it was still there. Closed the door and walked away until the next time I go check on it. Anyone that says the Thundercats are hard on fuel is crazy. I filled mine up on May long weekend and it's still on the same tank of fuel.:cool:

so what ur sayin is that its sucks to ride it so u don't???????????

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what ur sayin is that its sucks to ride it so u don't???????????

I love the quad; but I hate quadding. I put 12,000 kms on the Suzuki Kingquad I had before this one at work in 3 summers; so now that I only have to quad if the operators need me to help them out; and they rarely do, this one just gets to sit on stand by and look pretty. Those new Outlaws I put on this summer are gonna last a looooooong time.:D:D Soon there will be snow in the mountains; then it's time to ride.:cool:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love the quad; but I hate quadding. I put 12,000 kms on the Suzuki Kingquad I had before this one at work in 3 summers; so now that I only have to quad if the operators need me to help them out; and they rarely do, this one just gets to sit on stand by and look pretty. Those new Outlaws I put on this summer are gonna last a looooooong time.:D:D Soon there will be snow in the mountains; then it's time to ride.:cool:

i agree .......... quading is 1/2 the fun of skidooin..... but i suck it up ride the chit out of my quad and hope the time flys by faster so the snow flys....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With no pictures did it really happen. LOL

yes i seen it................. i'm just not as much a tech geek as u and have the fancy phone to take pics and post i the next breath....

but u wait ..... i'm getting one now just cause

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i seen it................. i'm just not as much a tech geek as u and have the fancy phone to take pics and post i the next breath....but u wait ..... i'm getting one now just cause
Your own maxi pad.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, last week i tuned on the dyno somemore and got an extra 2 hp on the rear wheels and 2 ft lbs of torque,,,
sitting at 65.4 RWHP ( 90 motor hp ) fine tuned the clutch some more and now my shift out is 7800rpm with a rev limit of 8900 rpm.
top speed is still 137 km/hr.. I have finally reached the end of tuning.. if i want more now, i have to go to a bbk. lol..
machine likes 5 degree's advance on the timing from brp's stock setting...

On a side note, kevin dynoed a 1000 outty last week... bone stock... made 63.28 rwhp and 46.8 ft lbs of torque... not bad for a stock machine.. throw on a few mods and do some serious clutch tuning and you will have a monster.. can you maybe say 80 RWHP!! it will be nuts.. the mods are already on standby as we talk.. should have some test results in the next 3 weeks or so.

Sounds like I might want one....

Sent from my white iPhone 4

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG-20110822-00033.jpg Theres the finished product, I did it differently due to a buddies suggestion and got rid of the airbox completely, I'll be changing the setup when I get some ambition, it runs good just lost a little mid-range snap.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Loaded the Banshee on the Ford, hooked on the hoilday trailer. Seeing how the Banshee hasn't been camping for 5 years....... I figure it's time to take her out and spin some R's....... LOL

Top Bottom