What defines having FUN on an ATV??

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of posts about which ATV is the best in class etc. Blaah Blaah Blaah. I bought mine for the power, the thrill of squeezing the throttle and hanging on for dear life! So far I have not been dissapointed... I also look forward to plowing snow all winter long with it ..... Hope we get a pile of it!! This fall I had a blast hunting grouse with my son riding along, and my brother and his boys ... Good memories. Does'nt matter what you ride as long as you have fun doing it :Happy4:

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I enjoy the power and the thrill. Being out with friends on the trail hitting all the mud holes even though some u know u shouldn't. and of course the beverage breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it was said best already. It doesnt matter what you ride as long as you arent CONSTANTLY fixing. They all break down, even the new. Most all of us on the site just enjoy riding, depends on how much time I have, a little rip through the yard, down the road, or through the woods, in the mud, in the snow, or bone dry. We are in the sport because we love to ride regardless of conditions. Now I know certain conditions are more fun then other but as long as im on my quad im like a kid in a candy shop!

That being said- "Ride hard and ride safe!" :beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pushing snow is friggen fun on an atv, especially when its cold and the tires get hard,makes for fun donughts.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
pushing snow is friggen fun on an atv, especially when its cold and the tires get hard,makes for fun donughts.
hell ya!!! i gotta plow the compound here at work, i usually spend 3 hrs outside on the King, 2hrs of plowin, 1hr of fuckin around, makin snow piles and blasting thru them.

When im on my machine im free. No worries, no problems, just fawkin fun!!!!!

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, anytime I am on my quad (and she's old and "only" a 500) but it makes me happy!! Whether its plowin snow in the winter OR trail ridin in the summer taking the chicken trails, freakin love every second I get a chance to sit on the seat and push the throttle:d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anytime a person can get out go for a ride..with friends family and a good time. Quad type does not matter as long as people enjoy themselves. Larry and Jeff be nice now.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Just being able to ride with friends, and making it home at the end of the day to be able to laugh and talk about the days ride over some beers! Oh ya and the rivalry between brands and who can push who's buttons to do something stupid!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anytime a person can get out go for a ride..with friends family and a good time. Quad type does not matter as long as people enjoy themselves. Larry and Jeff be nice now.

Blasphemy. That's what I say!

Sent from my white iPhone 4

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Being out on the trail and making a lot of miles, seeing new stuff, going new places with friends. Getting there and back in one piece and all the joking around the fire at the end of the day. Best time ever. As for pushing snow, leave most of that up to the son. But I don't mind once in a while.lol

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
camping and riding with friends and sitting around the campfire at night b.s about anything and having a drink can't do that sledding

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chit, i have a great time even pushin snow. Made a big moujnd of soft stuff, took off plow, put sum googles on, and blasted thru it, nothin but fun.

then get paid to clean it all up again................................... friggen indians. j/k

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
camping and riding with friends and sitting around the campfire at night b.s about anything and having a drink can't do that sledding

your right! but even thou i don't sled.. ( i have been out with friends thou) sledding is an awesome rush when you hit that pow! i know that from snow skiing since i was 6..... the greatest feeling in the world!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wish i could find a couple good friends to ride with,, the ones i ride with all laugh at my stucks, upside downs and butt crack, man i'd think they hate me. what did i do. o ya ray keep workin on those matches ya may get one to lite sometime. hehe.

Top Bottom