What came first egg or chicken Official Poll.

Which came first???

• Chicken

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Egg

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Who really cares

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I believe this part too so I guess we both will take over hell. BUT if for some reason the GOOD book is true. Adam & Eve were full grown, not babies. So in that case I would have to say CHICKEN. But then maybe the chicken came from a monkey too. Hasn't anyone ever seen a monkey choke his chicken.

Wow this thread could be fun...... THERE IS NO GOD.....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were eggs long before there were chickens......no one said they had to be chicken eggs.....

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were eggs long before there were chickens......no one said they had to be chicken eggs.....

EXACTLY!!! the question everyone asks is what came first the chicken or the egg, NOT what came first the chicken or the chickens egg.

summit7

Reaction score
I am not sure about which came first,the chicken or the egg.But think about this"How brave was the first person to eat and egg,think about it,would you eat something that came out of a chickens @$$"?

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just on a real level with the "Chicken and CHICKEN egg." I think the chicken evolved from some other animal and eventually started laying eggs some incredibly impossible way.

Top Bottom