Reaction score
This is my new baby

Attachments

• 100_2187.JPG
    100_2187.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 154
R

rmklaird

900 polaris thats been run hard for 4000miles.....works great. goin ridin next week, cant wait!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow,did not realize how much doo was on this site untill I read this post...LOL! I got to get the word out to the boys in Green/Orange..LMAO!
catmando:crying3:

Attachments

• 2083.jpg
    2083.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 40

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Catmando, right now Doo rules the West (I ride a 800 Polaris RMK) but the new Cat 1000 is getting a ton of attention. If it does as well in the mountians as they hope the % of cat owners might increase. Only time will tell!!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go Cats

Had to throw some support behind catmando (its just that us cat folks are too sincere to be bragging all the time). I've got an 01 ZR800 that I put a 136 track ext on, but am now wanting to upgrade to a 900 MC 151 before too long.:D

"I'll see you on the hill..."

SnowDog

Reaction score
Whats with Polaris ?

Is it just me or does it seem Polaris does not care anymore about there mountain machines. Was in a local dealership the other day and there was just ONE RMK 600 on the floor....whats up with that:nono: Where are the 800, 900 or my god even a 1000 RMK?? Seems Polaris is going down hill not up the mountain!!

New sled will be a REV!!:Holidayslol:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
1979 Skidoo Blizzard 5500....... I know its time to upgrade..... maybe next year

GRD

Reaction score
Polaris is going to have to do something to keep up. Most of the guys that I have taked to are speculating some sort of release for 2008. I heard good things about the Dragon, but it is still only a 700. A lot of the guys that usally ride Polaris are switching to doo. Who would of thought?

Is it just me or does it seem Polaris does not care anymore about there mountain machines. Was in a local dealership the other day and there was just ONE RMK 600 on the floor....whats up with that:nono: Where are the 800, 900 or my god even a 1000 RMK?? Seems Polaris is going down hill not up the mountain!!

New sled will be a REV!!:Holidayslol:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great thread but you guys are forgeting the most important thing,THE RIDER..
What good is all that stuff if you got little nuts.There all good(the sleds)but there are more guys out there with too much sled than guys with not enough sled.There all good sleds if you can ride them.The reviews that beat each other by a sled or two are for the pro's,Were gonna get sent to the war zone LOL!

GRD

Reaction score
I agree with you about rider ability. A sled is usally just personal preference. But polaris should still do something about there lack of 'big sled' selection.

Great thread but you guys are forgeting the most important thing,THE RIDER..
What good is all that stuff if you got little nuts.There all good(the sleds)but there are more guys out there with too much sled than guys with not enough sled.There all good sleds if you can ride them.The reviews that beat each other by a sled or two are for the pro's,Were gonna get sent to the war zone LOL!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I've been invited on Sunday to see what a moded up Dragon will do against a stock rmk 700 and of course there are going to be a bunch of big rmks as well to put my big cat to the test.Should be an interesting afternoon if we dont all turn into ice bergs.Sounds like I might have the only cat there.All field riding so the fastest guy will win,this is going to be fun Hee! Hee!:firefire:

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am Green girl, Cat for me!! I used to be a Ski-doo girl then I saw a poster that had the ABC's of sledding: Always Buy Cat ...hahaha

skidewrr

Reaction score
I just bought a new 800r summit in blue, heading for golden on thursday....dont want to take my 800 mxz-x short track and get too stuck...
Cant wait to climb to the sky...should be fun.

Bill

GRD

Reaction score
What was the outcome catman???

I heard the new dragon is fast and light. But some guys from polaris (won't mention names), said that when comparing a stock rmk 900 to a stock dragon, although the dragon is faster and lighter, when it came to a big pull the 900 out climbed the dragon. Which makes sense the 900 is a bigger motor. Thoughts???

Well I've been invited on Sunday to see what a moded up Dragon will do against a stock rmk 700 and of course there are going to be a bunch of big rmks as well to put my big cat to the test.Should be an interesting afternoon if we dont all turn into ice bergs.Sounds like I might have the only cat there.All field riding so the fastest guy will win,this is going to be fun Hee! Hee!:firefire:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm ridin' "Old Junk"; '03 800 Vertical Escape.....with just a touch of SLP added; so I can get far enough into the back country to watch the new sleds climb. ;)

Top Bottom