what are you listening to.... RIGHT NOW????

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever have one of those moments in life when you know, this is good as life gets And you realise there is no possible way things could be any better than they are right now, in this moment? Well I heard this song for the first time not too long ago, during one of those moments. Definatly not hardcore head bangin chit, but pretty groovy vibe and wicked song IMO The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather - YouTube

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with getting your mellow on now and again Dan. I have lots of chill **** on my playlists too, although mine usually comes in the form of folk, blues or soul music.

"Well, brooks run into the ocean, the ocean run in, into the sea
But don't find my baby, somebody gonna sure bury me"

<span style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: proxnov-reg, arial, sans-serif; font-size: medium; line-height: 16px;">

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, now here's something most people who know me say is a surprise that I like. But damn can this lady sing.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
16 year old me still holds NOFX close to heart.

"Don't need fear, or force or farce to know morality
Cuz morals aren't substance you can shove in someone's ear"

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These dudes from Vancouver played a killer set of face-melting rock and roll last night in Red Deer. One of the best live acts I have seen in ages, and honestly some of the nicest dudes I have ever had the chance to share a beer with.

Top Bottom