Wetaskiwin Sno Drags (pics- info)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll dump more money in the pot to see you do it at HALF TRACK!!!! Bustin and breakin you kill me:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ANY IDEA HOW MANY SLEDS SHOWED UP?? I KNOW IF IT WAS 1 DAY, I'D BE IN, BUT TO TIE UP 2 FRIGGIN' DAYS... THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH. JUST MY 2 CENTS, AND I KNOW THEY LOST QUITE A FEW WHEN THEY WENT TO 2 DAYS A FEW YEARS BACK.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll dump more money in the pot to see you do it at HALF TRACK!!!! Bustin and breakin you kill me:D

Hell....if its a spnsor thing or an advbertise thing or even just a good dare. ILL DOO IT. I'm always the one to go the extra distance for a laugh. I could care less if i look stupid......you no exactly what i mean too as you've seen my face..........im used to feeling stupid !!!!!!! :)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id say at least 100, but the reason they went to a 2 day event was because of the number of sleds in attendance. You tie up more than 2days to hit the hills!!!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell....if its a spnsor thing or an advbertise thing or even just a good dare. ILL DOO IT. I'm always the one to go the extra distance for a laugh. I could care less if i look stupid......you no exactly what i mean too as you've seen my face..........im used to feeling stupid !!!!!!! :)

TRUE TRUE as you said no one expects much then and they all stay away, YA GROUPIE;)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL....read me like a book.... Groupie LOL

Ran like a school boy to the monkey bars he did when the open mods hit the starting line. Screaming the sleds are coming, the sleds ARE COMING:D I was waitin to see your AZZ layin in a mud puddle:eek:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran like a school boy to the monkey bars he did when the open mods hit the starting line. Screaming the sleds are coming, the sleds ARE COMING:D I was waitin to see your AZZ layin in a mud puddle:eek:

I was startin to feel "FLUSTERED" when i heard that mod....I was real excited like when i got my Prom Date drunk!!!!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey SNOTROCKET i SEE u viewing this and expect to see your 6 pieces of IRON at some races next year:D;)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta use masking tape, comes out easier doesn't refresh their memory.:D:D;)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta use masking tape, comes out easier doesn't refresh their memory.:D:D;)

Masking tape comes off with drool.............your new to this LOL..........besides she never had too much of a mind to refresh.........GOD I MISS HER......

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am new to the whole tapin up the girls however I see YOU are quite well educated on the subject. OBIONECADooME you are my only home. Teach me your ways of the dark side!!!:D:D;)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am new to the whole tapin up the girls however I see YOU are quite well educated on the subject. OBIONECADooME you are my only home. Teach me your ways of the dark side!!!:D:D;)

LOL come over here princess Layamee...ill show you the deepest parts of the blac.....I cant say this in here.........Bigfoot will shove his boot up my tailpipe...ill have to wait till in person to get real creepy :) lol...........

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL come over here princess Layamee...ill show you the deepest parts of the blac.....I cant say this in here.........Bigfoot will shove his boot up my tailpipe...ill have to wait till in person to get real creepy :) lol...........

Can you come over RIGHT NOW!!!! I'm SOOOO "FLUSTERED":D

Top Bottom