West Edmonton Mall

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was supposed to take the family down to Vancouver at the end of the month for appointments but given the current situation I'm thinking about taking the kids to wem for a few days instead. How are the restrictions and people's experiences recently

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My kids have had hockey tourney’s at the ice palace the last few weekends.
Tonnes of people in the mall. You could go maskless all day especially if you carry a drink.
But you will get carded at restaurants, and food courts

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Tonnes of people in the mall. You could go maskless all day especially if you carry a drink.
But you can still purchase food at the food court and sit on a bench outside the food court to eat without mein papers.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1637347735091.jpeg
1637347758453.jpeg
1637347785480.jpeg

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called and it seems pretty straightforward but you always run into the one hero.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kelowna food court in the mall. No masks no vax to show?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my middle boys hockey team won a free party at the water park for selling 9g of Willhawk Beef jersey and products. I haven’t been there In a long time! It was fun! Not much has charged except for a few attractions. Not cheep but it was good. Wasn’t really busy for a Saturday. The rest of the mall was Jammed as it’s Christmas.

Hot tip, you can buy drinks at their concessions. But you can drink them pretty everywhere except up the stairs to the slides.

I recommend packing 7 1/2 coors lights in a back pack/cooler and session the FloRider! Once your in its add on price is not bad.

Top Bottom