Went for a Blast on the Blindman

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fired up the Rev this morning and hooked up with 6 buddies for an incredible day on the Blindman River today. We got onto a tributary that was untouched with well over a foot of fresh powder. It has been a long time since we could carve powder around home.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fired up the Rev this morning and hooked up with 6 buddies for an incredible day on the Blindman River today. We got onto a tributary that was untouched with well over a foot of fresh powder. It has been a long time since we could carve powder around home.

Sweet, the blindman can be great if the quads havent messed it up. Were heading back to Red Deer tomorrow from a week in the kootenays. Has there been any new snowfall in the area out there yet?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much fresh in the last week. There is quite a bit of new ice though, lots of springs that puke out flood water.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey GnG do you know if the Bentley poker run is on this year? I'm craving a MonkeyTop Caesar:beer::beer:

m8cat

Reaction score
Mmmmmmm MONKEY TOP CAESAR !!! Just when i swore i woudldn't drink after golden......Damn You lol

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey GnG do you know if the Bentley poker run is on this year? I'm craving a MonkeyTop Caesar:beer::beer:

Haven't heard yet, but it is usually on the Family day weekend in Februaury. With all the snow we have, I would be shocked if they didn't have it this year.

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did you stage out a sylvan and try the lake out??....wonder if the David Thompson trailseekers club trail ...gilby ..bently....eckville route ...has enough snow ???

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you stage out a sylvan and try the lake out??....wonder if the David Thompson trailseekers club trail ...gilby ..bently....ekville route ...has enough snow ???

No, we left right from my shop in Rimbey. Not sure about the condition of that particular trail, but there is quite a lot of snow on the trails out west towards Medicine Lake.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mmmmmmm MONKEY TOP CAESAR !!! Just when i swore i woudldn't drink after golden......Damn You lol
Hahaha Yeah can't beat them, few years back we were there and was low on cash but still thirsty and hungry... problem solved with the MONKEY TOP CAESAR, shrimp, onion, pickle, celery & a couple things in there. :perfect10:

Top Bottom