Welcome to South Africa...

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My next door neighbor is from SA, and he has similar stories to that video. And stories way worse,,,, Crazy how a third world country lives

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the black guy there for? BLM equity in the workforce? Light up that AR man.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When i was in Cyprus and in Bosnia/Croatia we ran security for medical supply and food/water to small communities and refugee camps. When people are desperately poor with their backs against the wall no matter the situation they do desperate things. Like join gangs, warlords, mobs and so on with promises that generally lead to their demise, its sad.
We had a few vehicles get shot up, especially in Bosnia but thank goodness no one ever got hurt that i was aware.

You don't have to go too far for that type of chet, just look south of the border with simple election's people go all rebel, imagine if law and order went to chet there. LOL
South African people are not the problem, its the system of equality. Rich get richer while the poor suffer. You can find that here in our own country with equality.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hand governance over to the natives and see what happens, go figure.

Canada has been a benefactor to that mess we seem the choice place of immigration for South African doctors.

Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all get to watch South Africa slowly become a $hit hole like the rest of Africa in the name of political correctness.....hopefully we get more white South African doctors and other professionals here.....they’re usually good people

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all get to watch South Africa slowly become a $hit hole like the rest of Africa in the name of political correctness.....hopefully we get more white South African doctors and other professionals here.....they’re usually good people
They are awesome. We have 2 south African docors in our closest hospital now and they are very well liked. Especially the female whose name I will not attempt to butcher lol.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the black guy there for? BLM equity in the workforce? Light up that AR man.

I know, that's what I was thinking. He is riding shotgun, jeez he's got 1 job. lol

I had a co worker buy a coffee plantation in Guatemala his driver will not stop for anything.

We call those doctors by first name.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's there to interpret :rolleyes:

LOL...ya for who, considering England colonized SA, do you think english might be their primary language...hahaha
SA is just another prime example of english monarchy colonization "F"up, the limey's are good at that.
We should had given them the boot years ago like the yanks here in Canada.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL...ya for who, considering England colonized SA, do you think english might be their primary language...hahaha
SA is just another prime example of english monarchy colonization "F"up, the limey's are good at that.
We should had given them the boot years ago like the yanks here in Canada.
Are you speaking from a position of power? The US could send the D team to Canada and whip us up in 15 minutes. The Brits would have to send their B team if they wanted to make that kinda time.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you speaking from a position of power? The US could send the D team to Canada and whip us up in 15 minutes. The Brits would have to send their B team if they wanted to make that kinda time.

Haha no, just saying. Maybe they should had thought about it after the American revolution or even during. Bet the Americans would had loved that at the time LOL

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When i was in Cyprus and in Bosnia/Croatia we ran security for medical supply and food/water to small communities and refugee camps. When people are desperately poor with their backs against the wall no matter the situation they do desperate things. Like join gangs, warlords, mobs and so on with promises that generally lead to their demise, its sad.
We had a few vehicles get shot up, especially in Bosnia but thank goodness no one ever got hurt that i was aware.

You don't have to go too far for that type of chet, just look south of the border with simple election's people go all rebel, imagine if law and order went to chet there. LOL
South African people are not the problem, its the system of equality. Rich get richer while the poor suffer. You can find that here in our own country with equality.

Just like that black guy riding shotgun, you guys weren’t allowed to shoot back....

Top Bottom