Welcome Saskatchewan sledders

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Just want to say welcome to snowandmud.com
I spent last weekend in Regina at the show, met lots of new people, went to the pressbox lounge for a great time and good eats. Had the champion burger, I tell you that is massive. I managed to put the entire thing away though. You people sure have team sprit, couldn't believe all the peeps sporting the roughriders gear, wow, that's true entire city team support.

700cat

Reaction score
sorry i missed you, i was working unfortunately. maybe next year in saskatoon.

saskboy

Reaction score
Just want to say welcome to snowandmud.com
I spent last weekend in Regina at the show, met lots of new people, went to the pressbox lounge for a great time and good eats. Had the champion burger, I tell you that is massive. I managed to put the entire thing away though. You people sure have team sprit, couldn't believe all the peeps sporting the roughriders gear, wow, that's true entire city team support.

Haha. Good to see you representing the best thing "IMO" that the west has for snowmobile and just plain old networking in general at the show. I am glad for joining this site a while back it has lead me to meeting some great people and hooking up for some epic rides in mcbride with complete strangers! and believe me after driving 13 hours to get out there I was glad for that all worked out well. I am hoping after your presence at the show maybe some more sask. boys will join in the networking so I wont have to travel so far alone.
As for the show, it wasnt as big as the Edmonton show (i was there aswell) but there isnt as many people out here so its understood. I had a better time at the Regina show as there wasnt as many people i felt it easier to talk to the vendors and product rep's, and espesialy lori from zacs as i have been wanting to get in on a avy class soon, and also a guy from BCA I bought a second beacon and set of avy gear from the bunji people aswell as the float 30 pack (priced very well i thought).
As for the Rider Nation wich you were smack in the middle of its a whole province thing and from what I see on TSN its part of other provinces too(lol)
pretty good suport for football out here as its the only pro sport we got..
my:twocents:
sorry GF had the camera at the game so no pics of the show

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was nice to see the S&M tent showing whats what. We picked up a few movies and I bought a toque!!!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll have to hook up again this year SaskBoy! Glad to hear the show went well, always nice to add peeps to our growing family!

Top Bottom