Weekend Ride

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out on Saturday, somewhere North of Edmonton, not sure where yet. Anyone have any info on Smokey Lake, St. Paul, Bonnyville or areas Northwest w.r.t snow conditions?

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we rode the iron horse trail on Jan 2, good snow. even found some side trails that we were first to track up. we staged out of smokey lake

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Heading out on Saturday, somewhere North of Edmonton, not sure where yet. Anyone have any info on Smokey Lake, St. Paul, Bonnyville or areas Northwest w.r.t snow conditions?

I was just out in St.Paul today and they have good snow , have fun.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the lac la biche area supposedly has a foot of fresh snow and there is always
the area by chump lake just east of boyle

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is Chump Lake? Never been there. Looks like probably Smokey Lake or Boyle area??? Lac La Biche is always an option of they indeed have snow.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is Chump Lake? Never been there. Looks like probably Smokey Lake or Boyle area??? Lac La Biche is always an option of they indeed have snow.

Chump Lake is between Boyle and Lac La Biche, about 10 or so minutes east of Boyle. It will be on the left side (North side) of the rode, if you pass the Buck Lake turnoff(store and campground) you've gone too far, should be about 3 km's before this turnoff. You can sled around buck lake too...
Lots of snow around here (Lac La Biche)...:D

Rocky Mountain Kamakazi

Reaction score
I might be going up with summitx. I ride a Polaris wedge chassis with a 156" track, orange hood and orange and polished tunnel. The other peopson i am going with has a 2008 REV XP. What do u drive?

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Rocky Mountain Kamikaze is a good boy I will let him put his Polaris on my trailer. I am riding an 08 XP 154. Only have about 160 miles on it yet, trying to get the last few before its first service. Tour guides are always welcome. Not sure yet if we are going to hit Boyle or Smokey area. Looking for some play areas as well and not just trails

Rocky Mountain Kamakazi

Reaction score
What are you talking about I am always a good boi, but i am not sure if the polaris is a good girl, depends it the throttle is a the handle bars it is good to but if it is not, is not good either.

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will be driving my 2007 Phazer with the turbo you will hear me miles away...
and my buddies have a 2000 summit 700 and a 2007 summit x 800ho

Top Bottom