Weekend Alberta getaway with downhill Luge (during the week of course)

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the wife wanted to do a weekend getaway with the family. I'm fortunate that it can be during the week. She decided on Calaway Park west of Calgary. Drive down yesterday and check in, get setup, and have a nice evening. Go to the park today and have a great time with her and the boys (7 & 9). Kids loved the roller coaster and the water rides. Towards the end of the day I renew about the Skyline Luge. Decide we'd go and try it out. Well I tell you other than time with the family it was by far the best part of the trip. My 7 year old scared the crap out of me as he doesn't have any fear and was ripping down the coarse.

if anyone heads down to Calgary, I highly recommend going to the Skyline Luge track. It's worth every cent.

Reactions: Dmf

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 it's a hoot and you can really get some speed up. ! Gotta love good times with the family.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Didn't know it existed, my maniacs and myself will defiantly be trying that.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool. My wife is biking the ride to conquer cancer this weekend. So needed some good ideas to kill some time with the kids.

Reactions: Dmf

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a blast on the luge today!! Thanks for the tip. My son took out two barriers at full speed. What a riot!

Top Bottom