Wana come ride?...............................

Supernytro

Reaction score
Supposed to snow good in the area. I'm going out to hunters range in enderby. Let me know how owl was with maybe some pics. And I will post how hunters was. I was also interested in crowfoot mtn. If anyone has this years pics.

hardcorex

Reaction score
will be in sicamous from jan 1-7, you are more than welcome to join us if you like. will be riding blue lke ,owlshead, hunters,eagles if we get a clear day.have never been to the north shuswap but that would be new to our group. should be a group of about 8.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont thing some one is going to be to happy! I just saw daddy pulling pinky's sled.....yep another Doo pulls a Poo! she probably forgot to just put gas in it! or the lack of snow on the logging road caused it to over heat! what a way to start off the first ride! but then again it is an 800 Poo.......parts will suck to get going over X-mas.......the local polaris dealer is so far behind it is taking a friend till over the new year to get a new winch put on his quad to plow snow! merry Xmas to everyone!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont thing some one is going to be to happy! I just saw daddy pulling pinky's sled.....yep another Doo pulls a Poo! she probably forgot to just put gas in it! or the lack of snow on the logging road caused it to over heat! what a way to start off the first ride! but then again it is an 800 Poo.......parts will suck to get going over X-mas.......the local polaris dealer is so far behind it is taking a friend till over the new year to get a new winch put on his quad to plow snow! merry Xmas to everyone!
The Poo overheats on the frozen logging road but the Doo towing a Poo doesn't? Must be another problem.

buffalorider

Reaction score

Mabe pinky can ride daddys Doo. Either way hope she has something to ride. 2 weeks off and a broken poo. What's a girl going to do

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Noodles51

Reaction score
Hey pinky I have the same sled with extra parts, I will be around tomorrow have you running in no time. Good thing daddy doo was there... It's easy bash and not help! C ya soon

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey pinky I have the same sled with extra parts, I will be around tomorrow have you running in no time. Good thing daddy doo was there... It's easy bash and not help! C ya soon
Wow Thanks for the pm and help being Christmas eve and all!

Last edited:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we had a great day we went up owl head from our home via skyline rd, took my old 600 and we had a blast! here are a few pics of skinny ridge, video bowl(is quite bare and large rocks all over) and the cabin. we need it to dump lots it looked like it was going to im sure tomorrow there will be fresh. we played in the trees where there was 2' in most areas. my part for my sled will be here tomorrow and we will be good to go thanks to fellow snm'r!

Attachments

• X1700003 012_0002.jpg
    X1700003 012_0002.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 384
  • X1700004 036_0004.jpg
    X1700004 036_0004.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 387
  • PC190220 sm.JPG
    PC190220 sm.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 399
  • PC190230 sm.JPG
    PC190230 sm.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 388

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
eagles is a great place to ride but no cabin but interesting

Ya we might have to head that way. My part came from my good friend all the way from calgary got it in and runs good as new. So grateful for good friends and my dad. Braaaap let's ride.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324960429.712908.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324960429.712908.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 284

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep.....not in to breaking things! this year is far from last year......I guess if you take it "easy" you will have a good time......Hey JBB I think you might have a good time! lol you could take the freak out so he has an excuse to stay in the cabin! lol

Top Bottom