Wana come ride?...............................

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep it clean boys! lol :)
so i have two weeks off at Christmas and will be out in the sicamous area for most of it but i am flexible to other locations with notice. so if you are going to be in and around sic/revy from dec 23- jan 7 i will be there and we must meet, go for a rip and party after!

i have many other weekend trips planed through out the season as they get closer i will post them so we can make plans!

Last edited:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i have two weeks off at Christmas and will be out in the sicamous area for most of it but
i am flexible to other locations with notice. so if you are going to be in and around sic/revy from dec 23- jan 7 i will be there and we must meet, go for a rip and party after!

i have many other weekend trips planed through out the season as they get closer i will post them so we can make plans!

In before the lockdown:rolleyes:

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i have two weeks off at Christmas and will be out in the sicamous area for most of it but i am flexible to other locations with notice. so if you are going to be in and around sic/revy from dec 23- jan 7 i will be there and we must meet, go for a rip and party after!

If u wanna take a day out north shuswap way let me know will gladly show you around cheers Bri

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed how when she said keep it clean there have been very few posts in here.
Just sayin.....

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Willl be riding the caribou closer as much as i can before the closure and always looking for riding partners.. will be riding eagles as well

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Willl be riding the caribou closer as much as i can before the closure and always looking for riding partners.. will be riding eagles as well

Ok I have never road eagles but I so want to so keep me posted I am totally up for that!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Omg you sick puppies! Hey you put up or shut up if you want to come ride with pinky! Let meet and rip it up!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be some rip'n and tear'n alright :)

I'm really thinking of buying a sled now,.. seems like if you have one it's a free ride into all the good places.

You dont have a sled??? What the heck you missing out!

Top Bottom