Wana come ride?...............................

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey has any one heard from hillclimber? and eclipse.....bring your lucky shorts that you wore last time...or did you have to toss those into the garbage.......lol

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey has any one heard from hillclimber? and eclipse.....bring your lucky shorts that you wore last time...or did you have to toss those into the garbage.......lol

hey Gary I am here! I am looking at meeting Mike on Fri to ride provided I get my sled back. Went out last week to Sugar Lake and was running rather poorly (bogging over 5000 RPM). We believe it is the throttle sensor. Mechanic is looking at it today and will know more tomorrow. BTW who wears shorts??? :)

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Gary I am here! I am looking at meeting Mike on Fri to ride provided I get my sled back. Went out last week to Sugar Lake and was running rather poorly (bogging over 5000 RPM). We believe it is the throttle sensor. Mechanic is looking at it today and will know more tomorrow. BTW who wears shorts??? :)

Well get it fixed we are ridding;)

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess I should have finished what I was saying........the shorts you were wearing when you were upside down, under your sled in a tree well....no more of those fancy moves.....we need you alive!

Are we going to the secret spots that you have to make a trail into?

am looking at meeting Mike on Fri to ride provided I get my sled back. Went out last week to Sugar Lake and was running rather poorly (bogging over 5000 RPM). We believe it is the throttle sensor. Mechanic is looking at it today and will know more tomorrow. BTW who wears shorts??? :)[/QUOTE]

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of heading to valemount...maybe. Is anyone going to be there this weekend?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess I should have finished what I was saying........the shorts you were wearing when you were upside down, under your sled in a tree well....no more of those fancy moves.....we need you alive!

Are we going to the secret spots that you have to make a trail into?

am looking at meeting Mike on Fri to ride provided I get my sled back. Went out last week to Sugar Lake and was running rather poorly (bogging over 5000 RPM). We believe it is the throttle sensor. Mechanic is looking at it today and will know more tomorrow. BTW who wears shorts??? :)
[/QUOTE]

I promise no more tree wells!!! That was not fun! As for secret spots, unfortunately I am not too familiar with Blue Lake that much.

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be going to valemount on the 18th to the ride with rasmussen clinic

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be going to valemount on the 18th to the ride with rasmussen clinic

Lucky guy! Eat your Wheaties and practice your right hand turn using "wrong foot forward technique" at low speeds :)

Top Bottom