Wahoo!!! Call to all snow and mudders - please vote for Amy in Miss extreme contest!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she was the only one to ask for votes on sledjunkie.com and she hasn't been in any 509 videos. I'm sure with S&M's 8000+ members you have nothing to worry 'bout from the 241 members of SJ.....or do you? :d

hey I put a note on SJ about our own local Amy, should i grab the quuote??:d

got ur back,:d TTT

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is another shot of Amy....

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 35

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a link in this thread for a vid featuring each of the girls? Seen one on Youtube for Amy but no one else!.....:( ...Would like to see em all in action....On the sleds that is!!!!!!.....;)

CHEERS!!!!
:cool::beer::beer::cool:

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT

If you haven't voted, vote for Amy now. Things are getting to close right now, lets get some cushion over the weekend for her, EVERYONE tap your mailing lists, coworkers, everyone and anyone to get the vote out.

A lot of the contestants had issues just getting pics, I believe Amy was the one who on her own time put together a video, kinda tells me who wants it more...

W

woodies

my cousin just emailed me his vote standing quote(Poll Results

Contestants Votes
Abby Braithwaite 635
Melissa Leissring 632
Nicole Sullivan 361
Emilie Moreshead 1053
Amy Flowers 1153

Thank you for your vote!
)hope this helps

live2ride

Reaction score
Website
www.kristy-martin.com
TTT

If you haven't voted, vote for Amy now. Things are getting to close right now, lets get some cushion over the weekend for her, EVERYONE tap your mailing lists, coworkers, everyone and anyone to get the vote out.

A lot of the contestants had issues just getting pics, I believe Amy was the one who on her own time put together a video, kinda tells me who wants it more...

I am not bashing in any sorts of way....but Amy's video was out way before this even came about, her hubby is very proud of her, and should be!!! All the ladies wanna win, and in my book it takes a lot to enter so they are all winners. One will be the top gal though!!! ;)

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d 'tis true, I am the guy who made up the video for Amy. My part was easy - she had to do all the riding! hehe

"Here hun, I'll stand at the bottom, you go climb Turbo Hill for me a couple times, wouldya?"

I love watching her ride, she has an ease on the sled that puts me at ease everywhere we go. :woohoo1:

Cheers eh!

Pistonbroke

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wow...what an endorsement. We all wish her well...
Here's another photo of Amy

I'll just keep posting them until the "Restraining Order" is issued.

:d 'tis true, I am the guy who made up the video for Amy. My part was easy - she had to do all the riding! hehe

"Here hun, I'll stand at the bottom, you go climb Turbo Hill for me a couple times, wouldya?"

I love watching her ride, she has an ease on the sled that puts me at ease everywhere we go. :woohoo1:

Cheers eh!

Pistonbroke

Attachments

• IMGP1577.jpg
    IMGP1577.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 30

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow...what an endorsement. We all wish her well...
Here's another photo of Amy

I'll just keep posting them until the "Restraining Order" is issued.

You just post away there buddy - we thank you and all the S&M'ers for the amazing support!

I am going to fill the table with pitchers of beer at Hooters if she wins :beer::beer::beer:

Thanks again!

Pistonbroke

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my, you guys are so AWESOME!! Thanks again for all the support and well wishes! I agree with Kristy, I wish we could all win. :d

SBR-You are right, I am hooked on sledding! I started riding my own machine in the moutains at 9 years old. The first sled I remember was the Polaris Indy Trail. When I was 20 I decided I was going to try sno-x and applied for a snopro through Arctic Cat. They approved me for one if I paid them $10,000 :dunno: so I marched into my bank and said "please give me money so I can buy a sled to race" :d And they did!! :rolling:

So when I got the sled me and my dad joined the BCSF and North Star (SK) racing circuits. We travelled so much, it was unbelievable!! I would literally work all day Friday, jump in the truck and drive all night just to race Saturday morning. Then race all day Sunday, drive all night and back to work for Monday am. But it was good times!! We met so many great people and made lots of new friends. I also tried Hill climbs... wow, that is an eyeopener... Who thought "Lets pick the steepest hill to climb and make it even harder by putting a course to follow right in the middle" :eek: Well, I lived through that experience and still love hillclimbing...

6 years ago I entered a grass drag in Strathmore where I met my amazing hubby!! I entered more grass drags in Eckville and had a blast racing there!! So much fun!! We always have a great time wherever/whenever we go!

Sorry for rambling, But thanks again to all the members of S&M for all your support! :beer: :bow::Cool9::You_Rock:

Top Bottom