Wahoo!!! Call to all snow and mudders - please vote for Amy in Miss extreme contest!

revy rocks

Reaction score
A little late out of the gate but i'm #604.
There is grown men that say they can't ride a M1000.
Maybe you can teach them what mountain riding is all about.

All the best to you AMY

ROUGH COUNTRY in REVY
Greg

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really don't know how to start this because I love to see the enthusiasm of this thread.

But what I must ask is; why couldn't we have this same enthusiasm for the Sparwood victims?
Is it that it only takes a click for a vote, and not a dollar out of your pockets?

Many of you have voted many times,is that fair to the other women in the competition?
I really don't want to sound like a downer,and I'm sure I will get bashed but come on.
I watched Amy's video,she is a great rider and she got my vote.
I have donated to the Sparwood fund,and I have also voted once in the extreme poll.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tend to agree. I have voted once as I only have one computer. I have passed the word on to friends and family also to vote, which they have. I also don't agree with the multiple votes from individuals. I don't think that it is helping Amy out at all. In fact I think that it could go against her in the end when they end up looking at the voting. I am hoping that this is not the case. The judges have the ability to read this thread (as anybody with a computer can) and see the comments about multiple voting and could go against Amy. Lets try to do the right thing and continue voting while following the rules..
Just my two cents !!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HERE IS THE LATEST RESULTS.... KEEP VOTING.....:d

Poll Results

Contestants Votes
Abby Braithwaite 466
Melissa Leissring 196
Nicole Sullivan 165
Emilie Moreshead 590
Amy Flowers 798

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My vote is in as well. Amy has about a 300 vote lead at this point. Have to see if the other ladies are up for the challange.

W

woodies

woods, how do ya keep getting more votes in? from one ip adress or do ya have others?

good job guys, keep the votes coming
i was counting all my friends and family;) it's the internet any thing typed is the truth right!;)i just vote for the 819th time thanks for the help who ever else voted once!:d
Poll Results
Contestants VotesAbby Braithwaite

468Melissa Leissring

216Nicole Sullivan

171Emilie Moreshead

610Amy Flowers

You have already voted

Top Bottom