Vote twice

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt it.. I took my slip in today to vote and its all computerized print a ballot, I'm thinking a guy would have to have an inside track, hmmmmm. go blue go

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt it.. I took my slip in today to vote and its all computerized print a ballot, I'm thinking a guy would have to have an inside track, hmmmmm. go blue go

I went to today to vote. They scan your license.
So be pretty hard to vote twice I'm thinking.
Unless you have another real license with a different address and different name.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to today to vote. They scan your license.
So be pretty hard to vote twice I'm thinking.
Unless you have another real license with a different address and different name.

interesting, I presented my slip that was mailed to me. Kept trying to shove my ID in his face and he wouldn't take it said we are all good here and gave me a ballot.

Reactions: RXN

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting, I presented my slip that was mailed to me. Kept trying to shove my ID in his face and he wouldn't take it said we are all good here and gave me a ballot.

I’ve heard the same thing. The only thing I can think of is they have your id picture attached to the voter registration database and verify it is you trying to use the card.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They scanned my drivers license in Leduc

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to vote, brought my card in.
Wasn't asked for my ID once.

So finally I asked if I could just go steal some cards from the post office and come back and vote some more.

Got an odd look.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on the advance polls where you could drop in anywhere people were taken off the list electronically on election day you can only vote at your polling station that is on your voter card ... and the election people will stroke you off the list the old fashioned way .. going to be a little tough to vote twice
I wonder if you can...?

Top Bottom