VARDA seasons pass early bird special

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, in order to avoid the mad rush once the season begins, we are offering an Early Bird special on our Annual Season Passes until Nov 15, 2014

Passes can be purchased by emailing your full name, mailing address, phone number and a mug shot to info@ridevalemount.com. Payments are accepted via Paypal, Etransfer, or cheque. New this year, we will be able to accept credit cards at the tradeshows and our office once the season has begun (although office hours are irregular)

VARDA SEASONS PASS BREAKDOWN

Individual Pass $230.00 Early Bird $199.00

Family (up to 2) spouse or 1 child up to 18 yrs of age living at the same address $400.00 Early Bird $350.00

Additional family member under 18 $50.00 $50.00

Senior (60 years of age and older) $150.00 Early Bird $135.00

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis, can you give a run-down on what a season pass would get me? I've never looked into one before so don't know the details.

YamaDad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Curtis, how old must a child be before they require their own pass (assuming they are riding with a paying adult)

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

Sorry for the delay, I was away for a while.

To answer a few questions.

The seasons pass is for the managed trails in the Valemount area. Allen, Chappell and Clemina. It allows for the years worth of riding without further trail fees. It also includes a VARDA membership and all its related incentives.

Yes trail passes can be purchased at the Early Bird rate at both the Edmonton and Saskatoon trade shows and yes we can use last years pictures. We can accept cash, cheque or visa at the shows.

Each sled needs a trail pass. Currently we do not have a youth age or rate set. Please give me a call to discuss this if you like.

Keep the questions coming folks, or for a faster reply please email me at the VARDA office.

Thank you

Last edited:

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent a email tonight how will I know if and when I should send the $$$

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis will email you back about payment. I sent mine earlier today and he got back to me within 5 minutes. As long as he has recieved the email before the cutoff date i think you are good.

Top Bottom