Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

Reaction score
Ha ha ha .... bet he's way bigger :d and older. lol Friggen Calgarians anyways eh.

YUP and you forgot to add overweight with a bad back ;)

Bruins (FLAMES) Fans everywhere have only one thing to say to the CanSUCKS

No Cup 4 U.JPG

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chit i thought this was a thread referring to the tea cup:d
then maybe they would of had a chance unless the Quenn faked louie with a deak and hip checked the sedin sisters into the second row.:d:vancouver:

Reaction score
Good on Boston!! Not so for the sore loser Canuck fans!! What a joke. :rant: International news! Make Canada proud eh. idiots.

Watched a vid on Yahoo this morning about the riots/vandalism ... What a bunch of AZZHOLES!!! One girl says "as long as no one gets hurt they should be allowed to express their disappointment". What a STUND K**T!!! I say send her the cleanup bill to express our disappointment in the Douche-bags who trashed the city and the nations reputation.

HUMP.jpg

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Daniel Sedin should have kept his mouth shut with his guaranteed win comment. That sort of thing usually ends up biting you in the ass and it did.

I was watching the the post game show and saw Kesler crying and actually felt sorry for him but Burrows and LaPierre, not so much. Sorry to hear of those riots, why people do that sort of thing over a sporting event is beyond me. Burn your own city and laugh about it?? I thought that only happened in L.A.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at what they are doing on the street. No one is as bad as canuck fans.

They are PATHETIC. Lighting cars on fire.....I hope the idiots doing it get hurt or arrested.

cyle I just got back from lighting a few cars on fire as I am a Canuck fan. Wish I would gave seen your fleet of Dodges as they would have been the first to be lit. Give your head a shake there were a lot of people there cheering for their team who had kids and made it a family event. Your comment is undeserving and childish and really shows that your brain it not fitting for your adult body.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at what they are doing on the street. No one is as bad as canuck fans.

They are PATHETIC. Lighting cars on fire.....I hope the idiots doing it get hurt or arrested.

I absolutely disagree wit hwhat went on and it was pathetic. But atleast no one died. They were saying on the newslastnight when they were comparing the celebrations between downtown boston and downtown van that no one has died in van even with the riots of '94 and now this year where as in boston since 94 there have been 3 deaths at going-ons after a final(they didn't specify which sport).

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cyle I just got back from lighting a few cars on fire as I am a Canuck fan. Wish I would gave seen your fleet of Dodges as they would have been the first to be lit. Give your head a shake there were a lot of people there cheering for their team who had kids and made it a family event. Your comment is undeserving and childish and really shows that your brain it not fitting for your adult body.

was that post cyle approved.
i think not come on get with the program.:nono::nono:

but well said non the less. high five.:d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I absolutely disagree wit hwhat went on and it was pathetic. But atleast no one died. They were saying on the newslastnight when they were comparing the celebrations between downtown boston and downtown van that no one has died in van even with the riots of '94 and now this year where as in boston since 94 there have been 3 deaths at going-ons after a final(they didn't specify which sport).

So even after the Bruins win the cup in a clean game 7, you still have to put a jab in at Boston?? How pathetic.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So even after the Bruins win the cup in a clean game 7, you still have to put a jab in at Boston?? How pathetic.

It was all over the national news lastnight!! And it was reported by a reporter from boston. They were comparing the post game goings-ons between the cities. I wasn't tryin to put a jab in anywhere.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As for all the peeps tryin to put all the blame on luo how about h.sedin trip up luongo as tried to go cross-crese and resulted in the 2nd goal, and then the nuck player takin out the bruin that then slid into luo and resulted in the third goal. As far as i'm concerned the sedin's are the ones that had an awesome and amazing regular season but didn't do sqwat in the playoffs. Luo has some blame in it to but when the rest of the team don't score any goals it dont matter. Even if bruins had just got the first one only it wouldn't have mattered seein how the nucks couldn't seem to get anything past Thomas.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The canucks built a regular season team where penalties get called and it showed.Boston built a playoff team where nothing gets called and it showed.
Congratulations Boston you deserved the win you were the better team in the playoffs.
Cyle did your momma take too many drugs when she spawned you?

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was all over the national news lastnight!! And it was reported by a reporter from boston. They were comparing the post game goings-ons between the cities. I wasn't tryin to put a jab in anywhere.
Your national news was wrong in making those comparisons. What happens in Boston has nothing to do with what happens in Vancouver, a bunch of sore losers get pissed after losing the cup to Boston and do stupid ch!t and this isn't the first time either.

Sorry to say I wasn't surprised by last nights antics and I believe it would have happened win or lose.

I can tell you this much, if Boston would have lost last night, there wouldn't have been any riots. There would have been some unruliness but nothing like what happened in Vancouver. Too bad that a bunch of punks and idiots have to trash your beautiful city over something so innocent as a hockey game.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your national news was wrong in making those comparisons. What happens in Boston has nothing to do with what happens in Vancouver, a bunch of sore losers get pissed after losing the cup to Boston and do stupid ch!t and this isn't the first time either.

Sorry to say I wasn't surprised by last nights antics and I believe it would have happened win or lose.

I can tell you this much, if Boston would have lost last night, there wouldn't have been any riots. There would have been some unruliness but nothing like what happened in Vancouver. Too bad that a bunch of punks and idiots have to trash your beautiful city over something so innocent as a hockey game.

Why do you say that they are wrong to compare the parties per say that were going on?? So you are saying that it never happened?

Sadly enough after the '94 episode in van i wasn't hugely suprised either but was hoping the small % of peeps that do that crap woud behave. It's justa hockey game.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Still crying about the loss? Figured so :d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do you say that they are wrong to compare the parties per say that were going on?? So you are saying that it never happened?

Sadly enough after the '94 episode in van i wasn't hugely suprised either but was hoping the small % of peeps that do that crap woud behave. It's justa hockey game.
Did they say what caused those 3 deaths? I've never heard anything about it so I cannot say if it is true or not but it makes one very skeptical of their comments by being so vague about it.

So far there have been over 150 injuries in this riot, that doesn't speak well of the city of Vancouver. Again, you wouldn't have seen that sort of rioting in Boston if they had lost last night. I've been saying it all along, it's just a game.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they say what caused those 3 deaths? I've never heard anything about it so I cannot say if it is true or not but it makes one very skeptical of their comments by being so vague about it.

So far there have been over 150 injuries in this riot, that doesn't speak well of the city of Vancouver. Again, you wouldn't have seen that sort of rioting in Boston if they had lost last night. I've been saying it all along, it's just a game.

Well i'll post a link for yah.. Did a super quick googlesearch and got this. The deaths weren't from nhl series. And all this happened when they won not a loss.

I agree that it's just a game. And i also absolutely DO NOT AGREE with what took place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom