Valemount

Loopkey

Reaction score
Can anyone let us know where a good place or the best place to stay when snowmobiling in Valemount, security, cost and friendliness all important.

Thanks

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Can anyone let us know where a good place or the best place to stay when snowmobiling in Valemount, security, cost and friendliness all important.

Thanks

How about in your truck/trailer? Security would not be an issue, cost nothing extra, the best friends in the world are probably with you already. Throw in the bar-b-que, a cooler for refreshments and one to keep the steaks, shrimp, etc cold. Just think about it....kind of neat, eh!

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks

If security is an issue Best Western is probably your best bet as they seem to have the whole security thing down pretty good now with new fencing, security gates, camera's, etc. They were having a problem before with the open parking lot and some little bastards from Prince George ripping off truck, trailer and sleds but would be a little more difficult now. Best Western is also a newer hotel with reasonable rates, hot tub and swimming pool and from what I have heard lately under decent management now.

BonBon

Reaction score

Thanks

yup Best Western is pretty much your best bet! we stayed there last year and it was super and we are going back this year. Next weekend actually. the food is good at the restaurant and the hotel is great. Security was also good. :)

sks1

Reaction score
we just came back from valemont on sunday we stayed at the dream catcher cabins .very nice cabins plus heated shop to use if anyone has break downs a drying shack for your gear and hot tub.very reasonable rates to.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about in your truck/trailer? Security would not be an issue, cost nothing extra, the best friends in the world are probably with you already. Throw in the bar-b-que, a cooler for refreshments and one to keep the steaks, shrimp, etc cold. Just think about it....kind of neat, eh!

Economical for oneself. However, in my opinion it would be better to support the local Valemount economy. Some hotels and restaurants support VARDA and efforts to keep areas open. It's important to support small sledding towns. To each their own though.:)

Loopkey

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the replys sounds like the Best Western is the fav place, we are going in Feb. so let it snow...
I will give them a call...

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chalet Continental is a nice place to stay. Good rates along with clean nice rooms.You are walking distance from bars and resturants too. Was there last weekend and it was dam near full.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we stay at the sarak if we have lots of guys they got cheap rooms with 4 beds plus the parking lots is not to bad kind of secluded and i beleive they have survalance now

Top Bottom