Status
Not open for further replies.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Looks like everywhere is getting some good reloads, Valemount, Blue and McBride. Time to hit them hills again next weekend. Check out the Alan webcam, or the BC highway cams, Snowing heavy. :D:D

Make sure you check avalanche conditions and respect them hills.

Mountainaddicted

Reaction score
Looking for a group to ride with Thursday, anyone riding chappell that wouldn’t mind a tag along? My group isn’t up till Friday. I’m an experienced rider with the safety gear. I’ve been riding my hole life. Mountain riding the past 9-10 years
Allen creek would be fun as well if anyone would be interested!

Last edited:

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
We will be riding tomorrow, not sure where but prob Allan, you can join us if you like, I think we will have 4 or 5 in our group, we are staying at the Super 8, Just look for the big ass trailer with a big as 2006 rev picture painted on the side ha ha.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be riding tomorrow, not sure where but prob Allan, you can join us if you like, I think we will have 4 or 5 in our group, we are staying at the Super 8, Just look for the big ass trailer with a big as 2006 rev picture painted on the side ha ha.

I want to see what that looks like lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catman10 I would love that let me know what hill you will be at and I’ll meet you at the staging area! Thnx a lot!

you better be there before sunrise. Catman10 likes to watch the sun come up from the alpine. im not even thinking about waking up and hes already shredding. LOL

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you better be there before sunrise. Catman10 likes to watch the sun come up from the alpine. im not even thinking about waking up and hes already shredding. LOL

Got to get up early and make breakfast on the hill. Bring your eggs and sausage and throw them on the grill.

Attachments

• 7C860EAC-264C-492C-BEDC-645B5DC4EBFF.jpeg
    7C860EAC-264C-492C-BEDC-645B5DC4EBFF.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 461

Mountainaddicted

Reaction score

Oh I’ll be there! I just am so happy I found someone to ride with tomorrow! Sounds like it will be deep!!!

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like snochuk. The restaurant opens at 6am, and somebody better be there for them to serve!

Mountainaddicted

Reaction score

Hey Catman10 my name is Rob I’m heading out shortly from Edmonton shoot me a txt with details and I’ll meet you guys there! 5875944172 thnx!!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like snochuk. The restaurant opens at 6am, and somebody better be there for them to serve!

Ya!
Thinking I am heading west on 14-17.

Wazzup man, read a bad fireball joke last week.
That's like talkin' bad about doo.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya!
Thinking I am heading west on 14-17.

Wazzup man, read a bad fireball joke last week.
That's like talkin' bad about doo.
Baha! Just making sure you're still paying attention.

14-17 is the wrong weekend for me. We're off to McBride tomorrow night.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baha! Just making sure you're still paying attention.

14-17 is the wrong weekend for me. We're off to McBride tomorrow

Was good talking to you.
Maybe in a couple weeks on your next trip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom