Valemount Conditions and Updates 2020 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of any COVID law enforcement issues with number of people in truck and/or in trailers loading/unloading at staging areas in McBride, Valemount or Blue River?
not illegal in BC or AB at this time

Ricki Bobby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of any COVID law enforcement issues with number of people in truck and/or in trailers loading/unloading at staging areas in McBride, Valemount or Blue River?

Nope. Just go have some fun, but show some respect around the local towns etc!

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it a truck load got a $2800 ticket at the BC border somewhere. Clearly it's not Highway 16 from these comments. I left Fernie 6 hours ago and didn't see anything so I'm hoping it's just people from BC who don't want us there making this up. Several Fernie locals didn't seem too stoked to find out where I was from.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it a truck load got a $2800 ticket at the BC border somewhere. Clearly it's not Highway 16 from these comments. I left Fernie 6 hours ago and didn't see anything so I'm hoping it's just people from BC who don't want us there making this up. Several Fernie locals didn't seem too stoked to find out where I was from.

I'm OK with it...but what the H do I know.

Hope you had fun.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw an orange sled, fairly certain it was a proclimb, abandoned back right between Avalanche Alley and Superbowl. Guy was riding with a green 2020 Hardcore 165. I'm willing to help if you guys need a hand getting it fixed, or getting it out.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Saw an orange sled, fairly certain it was a proclimb, abandoned back right between Avalanche Alley and Superbowl. Guy was riding with a green 2020 Hardcore 165. I'm willing to help if you guys need a hand getting it fixed, or getting it out.

What were the conditions like?

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Some one on Alberta sledderz face book post about this.
d285b0b2c51db60481ea7c4020505aeb.jpg

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What were the conditions like?
Pretty decent today. Was riding with my wife, so we didn't get too far back. Made it too the area after avalanche Alley, but right before Superbowl and found enough 30-45cm deep powder to keep me occupied and her stuck for a few hours. Looked like Supwrbowl still had plenty, and I'm sure it got better the further you got out.

Snow is starting to get more stable. Looks like a lot of natural avy activity in the last day or two though.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx, heading there Boxing Day for a few days then home and then returning on the 31 till the 3rd. Have an extra spot available or will just go myself and meet up with various peeps.
Town is getting pretty quiet now, so it shouldn't get too torn up. We're here until Monday. We may see you out there on that new turbo on Boxing Day.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where u riding Boxing Day? Looking for group to join up with.
Probably Allan unless we get Clemina for a Christmas gift.

We will have a couple low skill riders with us (our wives) so may not be the group you're looking for. Welcome to join up if you don't find anyone. Going to try to push back to superbowl, but not sure if we'll get that far.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably Allan unless we get Clemina for a Christmas gift.

We will have a couple low skill riders with us (our wives) so may not be the group you're looking for. Welcome to join up if you don't find anyone. Going to try to push back to superbowl, but not sure if we'll get that far.

Tim an Lyn go with you guys?
Hows Lyn liking it?

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tim an Lyn go with you guys?
Hows Lyn liking it?
They get here on the 25th. We shall see how she likes it. Tim says she's pretty brave, so we're going to try to get back to the good stuff. If not, there was some stuff to ride up around Old Hillclimb.

Gonna go check out Chappell tomorrow, and maybe Renshaw on Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom