Valemount/Allen Creek/Clemina...12 12 09

lagrek

Reaction score
Wow what a trip. We had good luck , a fun time , and the snow was awesome. Clemina was way better than Allen for the powder conditions. I'll try and post some pics(haven't done it yet). The Apex Turbo's still really hard to beat, I myself love watchin them. Got some vid too...stay safe friends...go sledding

lagrek

Reaction score
not really tryin to beat it ... just mean overall hard to beat...at anything...M1000 was close...i realize experiance is really what it is about..but horsepower helps...

rotax1240

Reaction score
Wow what a trip. We had good luck , a fun time , and the snow was awesome. Clemina was way better than Allen for the powder conditions. I'll try and post some pics(haven't done it yet). The Apex Turbo's still really hard to beat, I myself love watchin them. Got some vid too...stay safe friends...go sledding

we stay at valemount best western...we did not waste time at allencreek or clemina....we ran at mc bride wrenchaw area......powder every day we went we spent 1 week up there ....was a trip of life time ......we ride 47 hours from montreal quebec ro ride there it was great !!!

h20bugs

Reaction score
Glad you had a good trip, lets see some pics. Those Yammis are sure heavy hey.? Hows the back Ryan?

Top Bottom