Used mountain sleds

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Can't believe this post didn't get moderated and you didn't get banned.Pretty ballsy posting something like that on skidooandmud.com.
I started out on an m chassis and i still swear they are one of the best handling machines there is. (But it is preference) for a newbie and m chassis i think they are still old school not the kind of step on the running board and have the opposite ski come off the ground kind of deal. Definately a proven sled. And if you get 2010+ you still get the big horse powa lol. I ride a 2014 m8 now and i say it handles like an old m series.... But better. Anyways in my opinion, for reliability, handling, power and stability with still handleing like a dream... Get a cat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im thinking about selling my 08 summit 146" with 872 big bore brand new engine about 5 km on it so far looking to get $6000 many aftermarket goodies on it could easily part it out and make more....

I think you could easily get 7,500 if you part it out.

Ya it's a real shame but that would be best way to get the money out of it but I just can't do it I'll prob just keep it ...it will be a sweet back up I still love ripping it lots of power lots of track speed with the 146

Top Bottom