Us seniors getting the shaft

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
USA has had 76 seperate muslim terror attacks mounting to a total death count of 2996 innocent people. Since Trump took power he said any violent muslim immigrant on the radar will be gone, now if he can do that or not who knows. So what would you do if you where on of these hate full violent muslims knowing your sorry azz might get deported? For some strange reason there seems to be a massive amount of muslims seeking asylum from the us and coming into quebec in droves. Now i cannot think of one reason you would need to seek asylum from the usa. Unless you where a terrorist meaning to do harm. If i were Trump i would not trust Canada anymore.

Link your sources, and define "massive amount of Muslims, droves".

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good point. These people have already passed the vetting to get into the US. Why should they feel the need to flee?

They're fleeing because they're illegals (no papers, not vetted), they don't want to be deported from the US and sent back to the ****hole they're running from.

So they come to Trudeau's fantasy world, pixy dust, and everything is free...

Trudeau has to go....Trudeau has to go...Trudeau has to go...Trudeau has to go

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're fleeing because they're illegals (no papers, not vetted), they don't want to be deported from the US and sent back to the ****hole they're running from.

So they come to Trudeau's fantasy world, pixy dust, and everything is free...

Trudeau has to go....Trudeau has to go...Trudeau has to go...Trudeau has to go

Most of the illegals are Africans. Yemenis, Somalis. They've been vetted into the states as refugees. They're coming to Canada because they may face further scrutiny by homeland security in the states. Add to that, the rest of their families will either be refused or strongly vetted in applying to enter the states, moving to Canada makes it easier to bring more family over. The Trudeau government last fall relaxed the family reunification rules, making it much easier for immigrants and refugees to add to their families. These border jumpers aren't coming here for no reason. It's a carefully orchestrated move

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the illegals are Africans. Yemenis, Somalis. They've been vetted into the states as refugees. They're coming to Canada because they may face further scrutiny by homeland security in the states. Add to that, the rest of their families will either be refused or strongly vetted in applying to enter the states, moving to Canada makes it easier to bring more family over. The Trudeau government last fall relaxed the family reunification rules, making it much easier for immigrants and refugees to add to their families. These border jumpers aren't coming here for no reason. It's a carefully orchestrated move

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Pinner

If they've been vetted into the states (legal) they can't claim to be a refugee, so they would be dropped off at the nearest border crossing. That's why I say they're illegals.

If they are illegals, obviously they are, they're criminals, and should be denied at their first hearing and deported to where ever they cam from.

Under the Safe Third Country Agreement, persons seeking refugee protection must make a claim in the first country they arrive in (United States or Canada), unless they qualify for an exception to the Agreement. Therefore, refugee claimants arriving from the United States at the Canada–United States land border can only pursue their refugee claims in Canada if they meet an exception under the Safe Third Country Agreement.

Obviously they are coming from the states so they were either accepted or denied refugee status.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada%E2%80%93United_States_Safe_Third_Country_Agreement

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will agree with you on one thing……. the countries you listed should take in refugees and do their share to help with the issue. It would be a very easy persuasion if the west banned together and boycotted oil coming from those nations until they do help. Total BS. As for Bosnia, kindly note it was the Bosnian Serbs who were Christians that committed the genocide and NATO intervened because the EU sat on their asses doing nothing to stop this from spreading.

i make a point of not watching the mainstream media. And why would I want to go to Europe? I thing bringing ANY refugees here is a bad idea. They are nothing but a drain on our social services and to a large degree will never be a productive part of our society.
Having said that, I'm not against immigration. Bring immigrants in that are capable of quickly assimilating into our society and being productive tax paying citizens.
As for the people in places like Syria etc, send the money to the UN for relief in the immediate area. Solve the problems over there. There's no reason that other Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait , UAE, Dubai etc can't help out their fellow Muslims. But they won't, because the Sunnis,Shias, and Wahhabis hate each other almost as much as they hate us.
Remember in Bosnia when the Muslim minority was undergoing a genocidal attack? It wasn't fellow Muslims that stopped the killing, it was NATO.

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we have to pass a law to prevent "ISLAMAPHOBIA" I have a real problem. Islam is a religion, not a race. Under the rights people fought and died for in Canada. I have the right to free speech and the right to choose my religion. Speaking out against Islam is NOT a hate crime nor is it racist. I resent left wing so bad it makes me sick what we have given up here already in the name of trying to accommodate immigrants. It has to Stop!

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we have to pass a law to prevent "ISLAMAPHOBIA" I have a real problem. Islam is a religion, not a race. Under the rights people fought and died for in Canada. I have the right to free speech and the right to choose my religion. Speaking out against Islam is NOT a hate crime nor is it racist. I resent left wing so bad it makes me sick what we have given up here already in the name of trying to accommodate immigrants. It has to Stop!

Substitute Judaism for Islam and tell me it's not racist, speaking out against Judaism is speaking out against Jews as is speaking out against Islam is speaking out against Muslims.

We already have hate laws, we don't need a specific law for any religion. It's wasting time that should be spent trying to keep the illegals out of our country, what are we going to do if thousands march across our border, nothing.

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Substitute Judaism for Islam and tell me it's not racist, speaking out against Judaism is speaking out against Jews as is speaking out against Islam is speaking out against Muslims.

We already have hate laws, we don't need a specific law for any religion. It's wasting time that should be spent trying to keep the illegals out of our country, what are we going to do if thousands march across our border, nothing.

Thanks for highlighting part of my post in bold letters which I didn't do but that's typical leftist agenda....try to warp and twist what others say.......preach tolerance for everyone unless you don't get your way. Then it's riots against Trump, gun owners and so on and so on.....Hypocrisy thy name is liberal thinking. When was the last time you saw a person of Islam faith have his head cut off on camera and broadcast to the world by someone here? I know the reverse happens there.

Speaking out against any issue should never be against a law. It is a fundamental human right.

Last edited:

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For Pinner of coarse you are going to have to do some counting as well..... i did... i counted everyone of them Islamic Attacks on America.

That's a nasty list, hate to say it but I have to, that site says 2950 people killed in 45 yr's...take 911 out of it and it's now 250 people killed in 45 years by let's say 100 Muslims. There's 5,000,000 Muslims in the US.

In comparison I'd guess in the same 45 years there has been about 800,000 murders @ 18,000 per year.

A lot of fear mongering going on...we have keep things in perspective. Probably 100,000 times more likely to be killed by a non Muslim. Terrorism is fear mongering, don't help the terrorists.

I DO NOT want these border jumpers getting in, time to string up some razor wire and put boots on the ground in those areas now, before it's too late.

Parliament is still talking about Justin's $1500 fees for meeting him... who cares right now, that can wait.

I emailed my MLA this morning I urge you all to do the same, spread the word, just remember what happened in Europe, the time to act is now!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skimmed over the list a bit ... 50 attacks since 911 alone.. it is accelerating. And it could have been way more had they kept shooting. I still believe they are at war and just do not know it yet. Our turn is coming. Every country Is having the same problem. They say Sharia is universal and devine laws for all people of all countries for all times....and i believe them. If any other church in modern times done all these crimes no one would attend that church or at least be shamed.... not so with a muslim...no shame ...just lies and hatred. The only reporter i know of who has ever caught them at their lies and true intentions .. Ezra himself...exposing their true beliefs and intentions. Just watch this sickening video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBUH8eqRv-w

Last edited:
Top Bottom