UPS and NAFTA

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been going on for a lot longer than that. 14 years ago was the first and last time I used UPS and got ripped off for brokerage. Never again!

I meant delaying the payment and sending a letter. They used to not release the package until it was paid.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I meant delaying the payment and sending a letter. They used to not release the package until it was paid.

Nope. I had a set of M&H drag radials sent to me in 2005 and UPS threw the tires under my deck when I was not home. (Shipping cost added to the tire cost). Got a letter 2 months later saying I owed $140 brokerage. M&H owner said afterwards they stopped shipping to Canada because people wouldn't pay the brokerage and he would get back charged the fee. I'm sure UPS was scamming long before that.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was at least 25 years back when I got charged 55 dollars for 18 dollars worth of fishing gear. All that cost was brokerage and shipping, some people love UPS...I am not one of those people.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the parcel ....not taxes, no duty , no brokerage fees. 350 dollar item. 21 dollars shipping use usps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom