Un real !!!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is just unbelievable. What is wrong with some of the people in this world? What needs to be done to stop this sort of thing from happening? I know gun control is going to be the first thing everyone says, but I think it's more than that. Are the families of these people not seeing that something is wrong with them? Is the medical system not seeing that they people need serious medical/psychological help?

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To bad the shooter is dead.

I would peel the skin of his worthless effing hide with a 65

This is actually the real problem. These people want to die, but instead of just writing a note and doing it alone in their apartment, they want to be remembered and have to do something like this. Sickening.
I read a post on Facebook a couple days ago, written by the wife of a former NYPD and mother of currnet NYPD, and it about why the police are such 'pricks'. She goes on to explain that police officers have to deal with some of the shittiest situations out there everyday. People treat they like crap, so they distance themselves from the emotions of it all to stop it from destroying them inside.
Are fire fighters now going to think twice before running into a burning home, wondering if there is some sicko waiting to ambush them.

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Well he wasnt allowed to own rifles...surprised?? me ? NO Gun control does nothing..Its just retards,,,I was a FF for 10 years,,had shells go off beside me in structure fires,,kinda scary...

Anyway..i dont wanna be a downer at Xmas..but this just makes me sick...i am lost for words..Prayers to the families..

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ya like if you wanna die..go ahead piss off and die ,,dont kill people to do it,,,GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
This is actually the real problem. These people want to die, but instead of just writing a note and doing it alone in their apartment, they want to be remembered and have to do something like this. Sickening.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that poor country needs some serious gun control measures, ban every dam gun and if caught its a 20 grand fine, do what it takes to gain control

i have a feeling this is not going to stop anymore for them...

for the first time i am starting to like out border toughtness, keep the guns south of the line

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
that poor country needs some serious gun control measures, ban every dam gun and if caught its a 20 grand fine, do what it takes to gain control

for the first time i am starting to like out border toughtness, keep the guns south of the line

I do agree with you to a point. But gun control isn't the total answer. Ya maybe some things need to be looked at but these people are crazy disturbed individuals. This guy wasn't allowed weapons but he still killed 2 people .
It's very sad and sick
Like I said before i am lost for words

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the media needs to stop making "rock stars" out of these whack jobs. They keep posting their pics up every couple of mins, and they become a household name in a mater of days. I say don't release their names or any info about them just call them an unknown suspect. Just my :twocents:

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is just unbelievable. What is wrong with some of the people in this world? What needs to be done to stop this sort of thing from happening? I know gun control is going to be the first thing everyone says, but I think it's more than that. Are the families of these people not seeing that something is wrong with them? Is the medical system not seeing that they people need serious medical/psychological help?

i think that's part of the problem... today's family isn't the same as it was 20 years ago...

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you could fine them 50k... wouldn't matter... how do you force someone to pay? I hate to say it but we have to let the cops do their work and stop nit picking them for everything the 1 out 1000 of them do wrong... what scares me is the amount of stuff the cops know about people but "cant do anything about" How many times have you heard that!!!!!. How many times have you had a cop come to your house for a break and enter for them to say "ya we agree with you it was probably joe smuck but we cant do anything cause our hand are tied?! Or ya I know your sfuff is in the pond shop around the corner but you don't have a serial number so too bad... or hey we finally got the guy but now the courts let him off cause he's poor and under privleged... or stupid cops didn't cross there t's right on the their report so a good lawyer got the bad guy off... or courts are too busy so we're going to throw out a whole year's worth of cases and start fresh in the morning... like wtf!!! Or the one the kills me... we can't give a kid in high school who did nothing a 0 cause that's just wrong for his self esteme (excuse my spelling) Lets fire the teacher he/she is odviously to blame! its never the kids fault anymore always someone elses!!! 20 plus years ago I would have got the zero then my butt kicked by my dad... and you know what... he was a tuff bastard and I love and respect him to this day!!!!

The list could go on but in the end I think some people we will never stop... we try but a piece of paper will never stop some and we have rasied too many generations of kids without consequences... im sorry to say it's only going to get worse before we make real changes! It all starts at home... I hope i am raising my kids to show respect and to have consequences. I am sure all the above info started with the best on intentions but we need to look at our society as a whole and make some hard choices!

People the problem isn't the gun's (ok assault riffles and pistols i don't understand but im not a gun nut!!!) the problem is the society we all built or stood by silently and let cival liberties and human rights people tell you are jails/police are too tuff and now hard time is more like a vactation without women! Just my 2 cents

God bless those families of those firefighters, kids in CN and anyone who has lost a loved one lately for any reason. It is always tuff but somehow around this time of year always feels worse... been there!

Those killers are what the death penalty was meant for... too bad they took the cowardly way out!

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The media definitely helps create these incidents
I think the media needs to stop making "rock stars" out of these whack jobs. They keep posting their pics up every couple of mins, and they become a household name in a mater of days. I say don't release their names or any info about them just call them an unknown suspect. Just my :twocents:

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom