UFC Mir vs Lesnor

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a disappointment that fight was, Lesnor tapped out to an ankle lock in less than a minute.
The other scraps were good though :cool:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm assuming Lesnor is the wrestler dude!
catmando!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a disappointment that fight was, Lesnor tapped out to an ankle lock in less than a minute.
The other scraps were good though :cool:

I would agree, he sure did pound a lot of damage when he had the chance! Surprised to hear that Mir said that the legs and neck were weak spots on the wrestlers. Did you see his neck? It was a freakin tree trunk!?!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lesnor Will Be Back... Think I'd Put Money On Him Next Time..... He Controlled The Fight Til He Got Sloppy And Left His Leg Exposed..... Dufus!!!!!

I agree. I think if the ref would have not pulled him off for the tap in the back of the head, which was due to Mir scrambling to get out of the way of the madness she might have been a different out come. I was totally shocked how fast Lesnor was, amazing for a man that size. I'd like to see him and Tim Silva go at it.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I agree. I think if the ref would have not pulled him off for the tap in the back of the head, which was due to Mir scrambling to get out of the way of the madness she might have been a different out come. I was totally shocked how fast Lesnor was, amazing for a man that size. I'd like to see him and Tim Silva go at it.

ya a good standup would be awsome to see with that big dude

Top Bottom