Twisted Tea.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like a lot of bull was spewin after that get off. looks like flat land heeheee.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
No it was a little hilly on the trail
LoL
Actually I was really drunk and had just finished the bong

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so yer havein a bong a thong, this coming weekend, should be a gooder. you inviting all the southern snow n mudders to the leduc october fest at the senios after the sled show? we can all watch the kill ray movie. hehe.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so yer havein a bong a thong, this coming weekend, should be a gooder. you inviting all the southern snow n mudders to the leduc october fest at the senios after the sled show? we can all watch the kill ray movie. hehe.

Baaaahhhj. It wil be a sell out.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I know what it feels like when Medler says his hair hurts!! Also tried the American iced tea but have no recollection of what it may have tasted like, way to many twisted teas and maybe a few rum beverages before trying it. Took 2 more teas today to make me feel human again. LOL

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Now I know what it feels like when Medler says his hair hurts!! Also tried the American iced tea but have no recollection of what it may have tasted like, way to many twisted teas and maybe a few rum beverages before trying it. Took 2 more teas today to make me feel human again. LOL

Bahahahaha.

Friggen hair anyway

MissAtlantic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So.... This is what happened after medler drank a few teas with imdooin... I sure had an entertaining drive home from Red Deer yesterday

:lol2:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have any so I just made some. Didn't have the proper gin or vodka. I used blueberry vodka (had a sample) and that blue stuff. Curacao??? Actually tastes pretty good. Just need to name it. I did find out the the US has supercans of twisted tea also. Not sure why we don't.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much tea drinking in the winter..

Top Bottom