Turbo Help Please!!!!!

JLARSH

Reaction score
Turbo Help Please!!!!!
I have a 2009 M6 with the cutler stage 2 kit on it(8 lbs). I took it out a couple of weekends ago and it ran pretty good,it had a little bog on the bottom but was nice and crisp once it got on boost. I changed the primary spring to the cat orange/black. It had a cat gold in it before. Heres the problem, the first pull I make it is crisp right from the bottom to the top. Then when I slow down to turn around and try to pin it again it runs like a bag of $hit. I shut it off and start it again and bang wicked power till I let off and brake again, then crap. Any ideas? I'm also getting a code ccu when I go from reverse to forward. If I shut it off and restart and don't use reverse it doesn't come back on. I did run it really low on fuel , are the check valves in the tank maybe sticking? I put 10 litres in it and it is still doin it. Any thoughts anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

INSTGUY

Reaction score
your bog is from not feathering the throttle before you climb...when you come to the hill and stomp on it your fuel mapping system cannot keep the system right with the turbo input.....try three or four good shots before holding it open...atleast over 6500rpm

Top Bottom