Trudeau, freaks out and lost it.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen this earlier on FB thought it was funny. On a serious note, what a waste of time and energy. Far more pressing issues out there and they decide to blow this whole thing way out of proportion. Get on with the work in hand and make this country function like a respectable nation not a bunch of childish idiots.

View attachment 196887
Thanks for voting him in ... He is doing great for us in Alberta and Canada as a whole ....I can't thank you enough.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah Trudeau supporters... gotta love blind ignorance.

ahhhh....ignorance runs rampant on your end...lol

Now, for those who know me, they know that I will stand up for what is right and not base my decision on who the person or what party he/she belongs to.....the truth is the truth....it shouldn't matter who you are or what group you hang with.

And let me state one more time just so you can see the clarification and hopefully omit your inaccurate comments of whom I support........I have never supported the Liberal party (or NDP for that matter), I have no intentions of EVER supporting the liberal or NDP party and its too bad that you base your decision of what is right vs wrong on your hate for Trudeau and not the real truth of the story. The video's don't lie - especially the slow motion one.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a Conservative leader had done this a bunch of forum members here would be commending him for taking charge and moving the process forward but instead are letting their opinion of Trudeau cloud their ability to be objective. Then in typical rzrgade fashion he comes in here and tries to stir this up into a Harper vs Trudeau issue and drag Eclipse1966 into a personal confrontation meanwhile Catalac is a creampuff and thinks a little elbow brush is assault. For all the tough talk on this forum there sure are a lot of pussies.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a Conservative leader had done this a bunch of forum members here would be commending him for taking charge and moving the process forward but instead are letting their opinion of Trudeau cloud their ability to be objective. Then in typical rzrgade fashion he comes in here and tries to stir this up into a Harper vs Trudeau issue and drag Eclipse1966 into a personal confrontation meanwhile Catalac is a creampuff and thinks a little elbow brush is assault. For all the tough talk on this forum there sure are a lot of pussies.

You're a pussy and your sled is a steaming pile of dog****

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhh....ignorance runs rampant on your end...lol

Now, for those who know me, they know that I will stand up for what is right and not base my decision on who the person or what party he/she belongs to.....the truth is the truth....it shouldn't matter who you are or what group you hang with.

And let me state one more time just so you can see the clarification and hopefully omit your inaccurate comments of whom I support........I have never supported the Liberal party (or NDP for that matter), I have no intentions of EVER supporting the liberal or NDP party and its too bad that you base your decision of what is right vs wrong on your hate for Trudeau and not the real truth of the story. The video's don't lie - especially the slow motion one.
I'm with you. That was just embarrassing on so many different levels.

I wonder if anyone would have noticed or cared if another PC had come to buddy's rescue?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you have nothing else to do in life? He won get over it and move on. If you are so bent out of shape over it then get into politics and stand for what you believe in instead of bashing others.

Thanks for voting him in ... He is doing great for us in Alberta and Canada as a whole ....I can't thank you enough.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=emKIIv2_cNI

Hands up if you'd like to see Trudashian eat a knuckle sammich in Parliament lol

I was stationed for nearly 2 years in Bosnia with NATO and have seen first hand the cruelty and inhumane action's done by many of these unstable countries..such as Ukraine. For anyone who feel's our Canadian democracy should be turned into what you see in this video, you should stop and rethink WHY our father's and brother fought for. Why our young men and woman devote their life to help the innocent from tyrant's.
If this is the case, my self and many other's that served for Canada will have done so in vain and wasted part of our life. GROW UP

As for the incident, i do not believe Trudeau ever intended to harm anyone, it's not in his personality. The bump was accidental and has been turned into something that it's not.
The mistake Mr Trudeau made was leaving his bench, live and learn and i'm sure he is learning a lot from it. He has apologized numerous times and has realized the mistake. You don't need to believe in his Liberal's or politic's, but he is Canadian and doing a job that nearly 100% of you could never do. Even though my self i do not agree with many of Trudeau's Liberal policies, i do not hate him as a man or wish him harm. In fact i admire his devotion and service to our Canada.
That is more then what i can say for many that beotch and whine and have NEVER served a day for the country.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I was stationed for nearly 2 years in Bosnia with NATO and have seen first hand the cruelty and inhumane action's done by many of these unstable countries..such as Ukraine. For anyone who feel's our Canadian democracy should be turned into what you see in this video, you should stop and rethink WHY our father's and brother fought for. Why our young men and woman devote their life to help the innocent from tyrant's.
If this is the case, my self and many other's that served for Canada will have done so in vain and wasted part of our life. GROW UP

As for the incident, i do not believe Trudeau ever intended to harm anyone, it's not in his personality. The bump was accidental and has been turned into something that it's not.
The mistake Mr Trudeau made was leaving his bench, live and learn and i'm sure he is learning a lot from it. He has apologized numerous times and has realized the mistake. You don't need to believe in his Liberal's or politic's, but he is Canadian and doing a job that nearly 100% of you could never do. Even though my self i do not agree with many of Trudeau's Liberal policies, i do not hate him as a man or wish him harm. In fact i admire his devotion and service to our Canada.
That is more then what i can say for many that beotch and whine and have NEVER served a day for the country.
You admire his devotion and service to our country? I must have missed something.

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont try talking about it over on Alberta Outdoorsmen. I got banned! Lmao! I didnt even swear or anything! Someone else go try it and let us know how it goes! Lol
Saw that, was wondering why. Lemme guess, cat punted ya? That guys drunk with power since being made a mod.
Funny the Harper bashing threads were commonplace and nobody said sh!t but nobody can talk about the big golden goof JT

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thank you for your and all others service.

We're not talking about anything else here but Turdeau barging into a crowd and ram rodding his way through his peers, who are mostly his senior. Many Canadians have been charged with assault for doing the same or less as he did, I'm not here to judge that. There was no respect given by him, thats where my respect ends too. Im saying someone shoulda popped him in the ear.

He's just not ready, and hes got the poobah chair and he rubs it in everybodys face, every chance he gets.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You admire his devotion and service to our country? I must have missed something.

You didn't miss anything, i admire anyone that devotes part of their live to serve other Canadian's. In this case, it's the PM. I don't need to agree with his policies.
In all honesty, i believe every Canadian's should serve time in service of their country. But that's me, no one has to agree with that.
It has been my experience that most that beotch about policy maker's, no matter who they are. Serve only one thing, there own interest and them selves.
To bad we are such a self center bunch some times.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your and all others service.

We're not talking about anything else here but Turdeau barging into a crowd and ram rodding his way through his peers, who are mostly his senior. Many Canadians have been charged with assault for doing the same or less as he did, I'm not here to judge that. There was no respect given by him, thats where my respect ends too. Im saying someone shoulda popped him in the ear.

He's just not ready, and hes got the poobah chair and he rubs it in everybodys face, every chance he gets.

I never voted for him and on a personal note feel he's too young and lack's life experience to hold this responsibility.
But either way he was voted in by a democratic system by the majority. Like i said, i did not vote for him, but if called upon to serve again by his government for what ever reason in the protection of our way's.....i wouldn't hesitate. He is my countrymen and was put there by my countrymen.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You didn't miss anything, i admire anyone that devotes part of their live to serve other Canadian's. In this case, it's the PM. I don't need to agree with his policies.
In all honesty, i believe every Canadian's should serve time in service of their country. But that's me, no one has to agree with that.
It has been my experience that most that beotch about policy maker's, no matter who they are. Serve only one thing, there own interest and them selves.

As for your GROW UP comment Mike, stick it in your ear and grow a sense of humour.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
So traveling around with an entourage, taking selfies, and saying (with a chit eating grin on his face) "look at me! Enough Canadians were stupid enough to vote me into the office of PM!" Is serving this country? IMHO all he is doing is making our country the laughing stock on a global level. Our parliamentary process was a big enough joke to start with.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As for your GROW UP comment Mike, stick it in your ear and grow a sense of humour.
Thx Joel hahaha

All i can say is when i was in Bosnia i had two mandates.
One, make my self visible with my blue hat to the locals and opposition's. If crap happened or beating's or violation of human right's. You stood fast and let it be, it was not your concern, no matter what. NICE EH
Second mandate, i wore a different hat. NON UN, worked on Bosnian, Croatian movement's. Most these so called leader's were mobster's, murderer's and rogue general's. Not the type you'ed want to meet, with long arm's in their society ruled by fear.
My point, other then not agreeing with policies of our politician's, we have nothing to complain about. Personally i'ed be more concern about the RCMP then Trudeau and his Liberal's.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's worth noting that the MP that was elbowed is the same one that won in 2011 as a paper candidate in a protest vote in a riding she didn't live in and had not visited. She did not speak French well enough to represent her French speaking riding and her experience prior to politics was as assistant manager at a campus bar. She was vacationing in Vegas for part of the campaign and did not campaign at all leading up to the election.

Top Bottom