Truck boss sled decks. Any good?

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive had a crosstrax deck for 10 years, im super pleased with the durability of it. The deck extension is way better than alot of the more expensive decks.

The deck itself is very easy to remove and install.

I have a Cross Trax as well. If I had to buy another, it would be another Cross Trax. Extremely well built.

Reactions: GRD

venom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
found a deck! Marlon 7ft deck with flip down extension and superglides. 2014 build, all aluminum including deck, great shape, used one season $3250. Over $5000 when purchased.
what ya think?

Last edited:

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A new crosstrax will only run you $3200 and is a far superior product, mine was in my work truck year round for two years then all winter for last 3, no cracks in alum and still rocking the original plywood.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess this would eliminate the need for a hockey stick under the deck hey? lol
Lol so I'm not the only one.

15 y/o customized STF deck for this guy. Probably 2g including the purchase invested and it still looks and functions like the day it was built minus the powdercoat I did this summer, and only weighs 350lbs and can install in about 20min.

I'd have a hard time spending 5g on a used deck unless it was a hydro one. I'd shop around some more.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
found a deck! Marlon 7ft deck with flip down extension and superglides. 2014 build, all aluminum including deck, great shape, used one season $3250. Over $5000 when purchased.
what ya think?

That’s not bad. Go for it.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A new crosstrax will only run you $3200 and is a far superior product, mine was in my work truck year round for two years then all winter for last 3, no cracks in alum and still rocking the original plywood.

I'll vouch for Crosstrax also. Had a few issues out of the gate, but Wes was fantastic about it and took really good care of me. There's something to be said for working with your local manufacturer.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what ya think?

Have to admit that the Marlon makes a good looking deck. Like the telescoping ramps, however the 2 piece I have is not really an issue once you get used to it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Have to admit that the Marlon makes a good looking deck. Like the telescoping ramps, however the 2 piece I have is not really an issue once you get used to it.

I like the 2 piece ramp for when I'm pulling an open trailer with more sleds on it. Only use half of the ramp onto the trailer then onto the ground.

venom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the 2 piece ramp on my old stf that I had. Wasn't a fan.

Xmrider163

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best place for track extensions? For a 7’ deck. Most likely a Denali for the budget. Don’t need super fancy just want practical. Sold my 8’ marathon.

Open to other options aswell just not interested in a $5000 deck.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best place for track extensions? For a 7’ deck. Most likely a Denali for the budget. Don’t need super fancy just want practical. Sold my 8’ marathon.

Open to other options aswell just not interested in a $5000 deck.
I have been happy with my x deck.
You can get a flip down, extension which is nice.

Ramp is curved, which everyone who has loaded onto my truck has commented that they liked it.

Xmrider163

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been happy with my x deck.
You can get a flip down, extension which is nice.

Ramp is curved, which everyone who has loaded onto my truck has commented that they liked it.

Are there any local dealers for the X-Deck? And what kind of $$ for a 7’ and flip down? I’ll google what I can today and make some calls.

Summitraxx

Reaction score
I owned a Cross Traxx for years now , bought it used with the flip rear extension, no complaints , good quality , fair price .

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there any local dealers for the X-Deck? And what kind of $$ for a 7’ and flip down? I’ll google what I can today and make some calls.
If I remember correctly last year I paid $2250 for the deck and $500 for the extension.

John is the guy who imports them and sells to the dealers I believe, so may well cut out the middle man and call him first.

I got the last 7' in Alberta last year so I may have overpaid.
6dc18a4009bda84a30f41c39199abdad.jpg
1cf11d06f9b86a8c0aab465a6c7cf407.jpg

Top Bottom