Tru-d does it again

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeu comes to Revelstoke to ski.
Pretty sure he has heard of it.

He is friends with the owner of the big eddy pub/chubby funster& the village idiot. (Same guy owns all 3)
They should put this in the urinals to make sure everyone's aim is good.
Trudy.jpg

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeu comes to Revelstoke to ski.
Pretty sure he has heard of it.

He is friends with the owner of the big eddy pub/chubby funster& the village idiot. (Same guy owns all 3)
I had a great time at Kokanee cabin. Trudeau’s funded it in honour of his brother who died there. Yes he knows these small towns...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
View attachment 243494
I can not seem to link the video.
This has to be "fake news"!!

There is no way in hell that the banks would go to this extreme. I know some pretty scary stuff has happened that I thought would never happen, but this would be the straw to break Trudope's back. Can you imagine the backlash?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This has to be "fake news"!!

There is no way in hell that the banks would go to this extreme. I know some pretty scary stuff has happened that I thought would never happen, but this would be the straw to break Trudope's back. Can you imagine the backlash?
it's not out of the realm of possibilities

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So now it is the unvaccinated fault for ruinning the economy. This jackazz is an expert at spreading hatred, he is 100% the one that has ruinned our economy.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prisoner exchange…. 2.5 years hostage in China for the Michaels… 2.5 years with an ankle bracelet in her foreign owned 15 million dollar van house for Meng… and people are cheering Trudeau, wtf. This could have been solved after a week.

Top Bottom