Tru-d does it again

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think infrastructure is a good place to spend tax money.

I can think of a million things that are dumber than maintaining the trans Canada
For many years that was where the Carbon Tax was suppose to be put in BC instead of politicians pockets. Some of those roads in that province are worse than 3rd world country roads with the shape they are in. But then again you have to be able to get peeps to work instead of azz sitting riding the CRB wave. But then again who am i kidding sheeple like handouts while the rest work there azz off to pay for it.:/

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,
Trudeu comes to Revelstoke to ski.
Pretty sure he has heard of it.

He is friends with the owner of the big eddy pub/chubby funster& the village idiot. (Same guy owns all 3)
Yes unfortunately he does come here- photo is outside Chubby Funsters downtown revelstoke
4A9005A8-C11F-480D-AA18-5AE6300C760D.jpeg

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His brother died in an avalanche and they never found the body. Rumor has it Justin murdered him. But thats another topic...
You are right, another topic. I have to make two comment's that have always stuck in mind. The parents according to a conspiracy theory I read stated the parents never visited the lake where the alleged avalanche happened. It was also noted the time of year a avalanche would be unlikely.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are right, another topic. I have to make two comment's that have always stuck in mind. The parents according to a conspiracy theory I read stated the parents never visited the lake where the alleged avalanche happened. It was also noted the time of year a avalanche would be unlikely.
Its odd to me they never found the body, it was swept into kokanee lake the story goes.

Reactions: ctd

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hear he is a slow-boarder. I like to be above them on a traverse, slight tap between the shoulders and into a tree well they go. Hope to see him at Revelstoke this winter.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone get BILTIT and Kind to get on that? I'd be all over reading up on that!

• Haha
Reactions: ctd

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone get BILTIT and Kind to get on that? I'd be all over reading up on that!

I've been more than once, on a sled within @ 1km of the crime, park boundary & my respect for the law has kept me out....might change this season.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard it’s one of the only cases where a person was pushed into a lake in an avalanche and never found... Only one way out of the lake.... Weird for sure. Something about converting to Islam against daddy’s wishes? I dunno, rabbit hole stuff...

Phucker had chubbys closed on a Saturday night for themselves, they wouldn’t let us in.... went to Wolsey creek instead

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard it’s one of the only cases where a person was pushed into a lake in an avalanche and never found... Only one way out of the lake.... Weird for sure. Something about converting to Islam against daddy’s wishes? I dunno, rabbit hole stuff...

Phucker had chubbys closed on a Saturday night for themselves, they wouldn’t let us in.... went to Wolsey creek instead
interesting, looks like the other two brothers have gone through the conversion also? a full retard family dynamic

Top Bottom