triangle

GREASEMONKEY

Reaction score
i am wondering if any one has made it around the triangle in one day or if its possible even if its around 16 hours of rideing

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say not possible with the present deep snow conditions. There is a lot of excellent riding on the Triangle Trail and many untouched lines leading from it. Feel free to ask for more details on the area if you like.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard of people doing it all in one day, but I know that I couldn't, Whitecourt to Fox Creek and back took us 9hrs. and recently failed the Whitecourt to Swan Hill's again. One leg at a time.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never been, but from what I've read, it'll be a l o n g day, but can be done if you take enough fuel for the longer stretches

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am wondering if any one has made it around the triangle in one day or if its possible even if its around 16 hours of rideing

It has been done, the few guys that have done it couldnt move for a week,:eek: I wouldn't do it, I have done the Triangle about 4 times. Usually about 6 to 10 of us buddies get together and do one leg a day, stay at a motel,enjoy the scenery and play on the endless cutlines, can't forget about the lunchtime campfire and refreshments! Many good times and stories! Play safe. :d

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would advise you to take a chain saw. Very strong winds last night caused a fair bit of large blow down. We were out doing some clearing today.

Top Bottom