Tree ONE........Son Zero....Need help finding parts.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well son went out and decided to challenge a tree. Lets say the tree is winning the battle. Son has bruised ribs and is banged up pretty good, but will recover.
Here is where I need your help peeps. Like most fathers will do, son damages sled we fix them so they recover faster. What were dealing with is a 96 summit 670.
I need to find a set of pipes for it and all the front brackets from the steering suspension forward. Also the brackets for mounting the hood and the bumper as well.
If you know of someone that may have any of these parts available either used or after market kindly let me know. With the age of the sled it may be hard finding
them. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well son went out and decided to challenge a tree. Lets say the tree is winning the battle. Son has bruised ribs and is banged up pretty good, but will recover.
Here is where I need your help peeps. Like most fathers will do, son damages sled we fix them so they recover faster. What were dealing with is a 96 summit 670.
I need to find a set of pipes for it and all the front brackets from the steering suspension forward. Also the brackets for mounting the hood and the bumper as well.
If you know of someone that may have any of these parts available either used or after market kindly let me know. With the age of the sled it may be hard finding
them. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Tom have you tried contacting Dusty @ The Snowmobile Recyclers? Threadkiller here on the site?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chit had a complete chassis for you a couple days ago but it sold pending funds. Have a pipe and can and possibly a y pipe for it if that will help

That was a fairly hot 670 if I remember right was it not? Would you be interested in maybe selling the engine? Still have my 99 chassis that may need a new heart.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both of these sleds are too new^^^....he will be looking for an s - chassis.

Call Dusty, he should have some of these parts.

Or here is an s-chassis being parted out in Edmonchuck Complete running s chassis summit to part out - Edmonton Snowmobiles Parts, Trailers, Accessories For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

Or call this guy - he might have it - Ski-doo parts!! - Strathcona County Snowmobiles Parts, Trailers, Accessories For Sale - Kijiji Strathcona County Canada.

or maybe buck lake Ski-Doo BOTTOM [BELLY] PANS - Edmonton Snowmobiles Parts, Trailers, Accessories For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

Hope that helps

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks peeps for the info I really appreciate it...........ya Magnet its a very very strong 670.....pulls very hard.........

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a good idea is looking into a tek vest for him. i know your hoping he doesnt crash like this to often but... sh&t happens i have crashed a few times and that vest saved me from busted ribs for sure. mine is a brp one but klim and others make them that arent to restrictive
he might not get any scars to dig chicks but he wont be to sore to chase them this way LOL

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks KOVS........great advice....

a good idea is looking into a tek vest for him. i know your hoping he doesnt crash like this to often but... sh&t happens i have crashed a few times and that vest saved me from busted ribs for sure. mine is a brp one but klim and others make them that arent to restrictive
he might not get any scars to dig chicks but he wont be to sore to chase them this way LOL

Top Bottom