trails near vernon

jeffso

Reaction score
can anybody tell were the best place for some trails and mud pits around vernon and lumby.

2 - 2007 suzuki eigers 400 4x4

wildchild

Reaction score
Try noble canyon in lavington it takes you up to bardolf and becker lake.

Also try harris creek just out side of lumby on creighton valley Rd.

Nor-Val

Reaction score
good weekend trip is to Trout lake. Hotel there is awesome and we ride right from the hotel to a variety of different abandoned mines. Hunters range out by enderby is really nice once the snow leaves. Buy a backwoods map for the area and they show so many different logging roads that you could ride everyday in a different area and not repeat.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Nor-Val where are these old mines at Trout Lake? Any names? Do the hotel owners have info? Was there this winter and would like to ride there in the summer also

Nor-Val

Reaction score
Jessee at the trout lake hotel knows a lot of cool riding areas and where all the mines are. the coolest one we have been to so far is the Triune mine. We were there in sept. and there was snow stil below us when when we were at the shaft entrance. Another beautiful view is of the Badshot Mountains and the glacier next to it. Also Foggy Day ( which is the 2nd riding area on the road) is really cool, you can follow the old mining trails over to the Silver Cup mine area. Down at the end of the lake is Healy creek, we tried to get up there at thanksgiving, but encountered to much snow. plan on heading there at least 3 times this summer to explore . Jessee and Ann treat us so well and the food is awesome , lol

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Jesse Is Great...love Staying At The Hotel In Sledding Season
jessee At The Trout Lake Hotel Knows A Lot Of Cool Riding Areas And Where All The Mines Are. The Coolest One We Have Been To So Far Is The Triune Mine. We Were There In Sept. And There Was Snow Stil Below Us When When We Were At The Shaft Entrance. Another Beautiful View Is Of The Badshot Mountains And The Glacier Next To It. Also Foggy Day ( Which Is The 2nd Riding Area On The Road) Is Really Cool, You Can Follow The Old Mining Trails Over To The Silver Cup Mine Area. Down At The End Of The Lake Is Healy Creek, We Tried To Get Up There At Thanksgiving, But Encountered To Much Snow. Plan On Heading There At Least 3 Times This Summer To Explore . Jessee And Ann Treat Us So Well And The Food Is Awesome , Lol

Reaction score
I would try a 45 minute drive to Salmon Arm. The Mt.Ida trails are amazing and have huge mud pits or there is skimikim lake near sorrento

JHeffner

Reaction score
In Vernon if you look up bush wackers paint ball and find the adress to get up there, you can then keep on heading out on the same road. The pavment will turn to a dirt road then its game on. There are infinite trails out there. Around lumby if you are coming from vernon just about to clicks past the railroad crossing you can make a right at King eddy. Once you get in there there alot of trails to

xp850

Reaction score
In Vernon if you look up bush wackers paint ball and find the adress to get up there, you can then keep on heading out on the same road. The pavment will turn to a dirt road then its game on. There are infinite trails out there. Around lumby if you are coming from vernon just about to clicks past the railroad crossing you can make a right at King eddy. Once you get in there there alot of trails to

Isnt bush wackers right at sun valley speedway ??

JHeffner

Reaction score
Maybe they moved since I last went paintballing. I'm talking about when you head up towards silver star and you make your first right past BX school. you follow that road till you come to a t intersection. at the t hang a Louie and follow that road all the way up the hill. The road will switch to gravel. Then it gets fun. you can get all the way to Lumby through that road. and there are thousands of roads off itthat go to all kinds of lakes and crap. I was going through puddles that where over the hood of my Land Cruzer.

xp850

Reaction score
Yes bush wackers has moved out to sun valley speedway. Where your talking about is hartnell rd there is endless trails and lakes up there.Another access to that area is noble canyon fsr off hwy#6 in lavington.

Top Bottom