Trailer Floor Coating?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We did line X

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe firefly on here gets a good deal on a line x or similar. I saw him on another thread telling guys where to get his deals. He is around spruce grove somewhere but I don't know where his supplier/sprayer is. Post pix of your before and after!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Jason from Armaguard in Leduc 780-980-2236. Tell him Ron from Paradis Motor Sports sent you. He has done a ton of trailers for me, great work and pricing. I do a textured ramp which works extremely well for all applications especially Motorcycles

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 175

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ron going to take my 46 foot enclosed to him in the spring not a bad price either

Rusty99

Reaction score
Thanks Ron going to take my 46 foot enclosed to him in the spring not a bad price either

How much were you quoted for doing the ramp door? I have a 25ft V nose enclosed trailer that I would be interested in getting the ramp/door coated to give better traction. Currently it is just exposed plywood and man is that sucker slippery.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much were you quoted for doing the ramp door? I have a 25ft V nose enclosed trailer that I would be interested in getting the ramp/door coated to give better traction. Currently it is just exposed plywood and man is that sucker slippery.
$2400

Top Bottom