tracks usa shiiping to canada

smc

Reaction score
im thinking of buying a new track from tracks usa, but im a bit hesitant due to shipping charges and border fees. has anyone here from canada ordered tracks usa? how much was shipping and custom fees? tracks Canada doesn't have the track i want. thanks

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will likely end up having it shipped with UPS ground and you will be paying brokerage fee's on that. If you know someone who lives near the border, have it shipped to a US address, have them pick it up, and Greyhound it to you.

Surprised Curtis wouldn't be able to bring it in?

You could always try RoyalDistributors as well, they might be able to help ya and are located in Ont.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im thinking of buying a new track from tracks usa, but im a bit hesitant due to shipping charges and border fees. has anyone here from canada ordered tracks usa? how much was shipping and custom fees? tracks Canada doesn't have the track i want. thanks

exactly what track are you looking for? lots of guys on here have "gently" used and even new tracks lying around.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year i purchased a track from them. they are awesome to deal with, i had a quote on usps ground and it was $90 i ended up getting it shipped USPS Express 3 day delivery so i would have it in time to install and load the sled on the trailer to leave the next morning on a trip, Ended up being $180for Express.

After all currency conversions Customs and shipping it ended up being $760CAN Couldnt find a dealer in Edmonton who could get me one for atleast a month and at a price of $1250

smc

Reaction score
camoplast #9984 its a 141x15x2.25 3.00" pitch, nobody seems to have a used one. although i havent asked you yet dusty, do you by chance have one?

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
camoplast #9984 its a 141x15x2.25 3.00" pitch, nobody seems to have a used one. although i havent asked you yet dusty, do you by chance have one?

That is the exact track i ordered last year for my 09 gade

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Montana Shipping Outlet if you can get down to the border to pick it up and you can't find it locally. They have really reasonable rates for holding items for you to pick up. Send them an email to register your name with them and then you can use their address.
I picked up a sled lift last week. I was hoping to make a run for a few more items but the timing didn't work. The customs guy seem to feel sorry for me for driving such a long way for one item and didn't add customs or gst. If I had ordered something smaller it would have been a nice ride on the bike.

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do don't get your track shipped ups. The brokerage fees will kill you. For example I bought a set of clearence iceage rails($175) and a cross shaft kit($25). When that $206 order arrived at my doorstep my fees between brokerage, hst for the items and hst for the brokerage it was $85. Almost %50 of what I paid for the items. To me that is a f-ing shakedown. Iceage told me that usps loses a lot of items and thats why they use ups, but I personally would take my chances. Oh and by the way that $85 does'nt count for the $30-$40 I was dinged shipping when I ordered the items.

smc

Reaction score
i talked with Curtis from tracks canada again, turns out he does have the track im looking for, with a bigger price tag however. but in the end im sure it will be cheaper, by the sounds of things i should stay away from the border. thanks for the tips people.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i can have a new 9984M (with 2 year warranty) here for you in 3 days, and drop it off on the way to revy for the wood cutting bee. call 403-938-0930 for price.

RMKer

Reaction score
i talked with Curtis from tracks canada again, turns out he does have the track im looking for, with a bigger price tag however. but in the end im sure it will be cheaper, by the sounds of things i should stay away from the border. thanks for the tips people.

OF COURSE you should stay away from the border.... we should all buy canadian, and continue to get ripped off...

nothing like buying a 2011 sled, and STILL saving 3800 bucks after bringing back across the border and paying gst....

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a quote of $781.20 tax in shipped to my door for a camo extreme 146x15 from 2koolperformance. so the track you are looking for should be even cheaper.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do don't get your track shipped ups. The brokerage fees will kill you. For example I bought a set of clearence iceage rails($175) and a cross shaft kit($25). When that $206 order arrived at my doorstep my fees between brokerage, hst for the items and hst for the brokerage it was $85. Almost %50 of what I paid for the items. To me that is a f-ing shakedown. Iceage told me that usps loses a lot of items and thats why they use ups, but I personally would take my chances. Oh and by the way that $85 does'nt count for the $30-$40 I was dinged shipping when I ordered the items.

I just bought the holz racing vents for my rmk. i think the order with shipping was like $110.00. when i got the package i had to pay another $35.00 for brokerage fees. and all it was, was a tiny envelope!!. what a rip ups is.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That track is $689.00 from 2 kool performance. shipping would probably be around $50.00 then tax. so thats pretty good. I would give them an email for a quote.

T

TracksCanada

That track is $689.00 from 2 kool performance. shipping would probably be around $50.00 then tax. so thats pretty good. I would give them an email for a quote.

Tracks Canada price on 9884 $679. + $33.95 gst = $712.95

Price go up and down with the Canadian dollar.

There is no way you can get a track shipped from the east out west for $50.

Tracks Canada

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't ever get anything shipped from the US with UPS or any other shipping company. The brokerage fee is absolutely nuts! :rant: As some one mentioned above, the brokerage fee can run as high as 50% of the purchase price of the item. Try to buy Canadian when ever possible.:beer:

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X2. Talk to Spenc at 2kool. He can get you anything you want, You dodge the brokerage fees going through him. Just got a Turbo from him, $65 bucks shipped to me.

Top Bottom