Track clips

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Guys

Dose any one know if you can buy clips for your track?
I was just about finished putting my sled back together when i saw that i was missing about 5 to 10 clips on my track.:Ccry:

justin:rolleyes:

iam going to pull the chain case in my dads yamahoo tomorrow and take the track off of it and put it on to my sled if i cant get clips for it so please hurry!

O ps dose or has any one ever stamped out the windows in a track?????

Thanks again

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you can buy clips, and yes cut out windows with holesaw and jigsaw then torched to clean up, only clipped every third window.

Amped

Reaction score
Is it a fully clippped track? If so it's not a big deal if your missing a bunch. The track i run on my boosted nytro is only clipped every second window works just fine

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it a fully clippped track? If so it's not a big deal if your missing a bunch. The track i run on my boosted nytro is only clipped every second window works just fine

my track has A clip on every second one to But in one or two places it is mising about ten per side J

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont waste the money on the clips. I went thru the same thing this year. Doing my pre seaon check I noticed 20 clips missing from all over the track. 2 out the 3 dealers I talked with said to just run without. 1 dealer even mentioned to remove every 3rd clip just for weight savings.

I also asked about buying clips and renting tool..... NO WAY! every dealer was Nope brting in track and they would install but not 1 would rent or lend a tool.
So your choice, just my:twocents:

Top Bottom