Camso track on Axys

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ran a camso challenger extreme rip saw 2.5 on their axys? The series 6 155” track is falling apart pretty bad on mine and I don’t want to replace it with the same one. I ran doo for 8 years and never had track issues and IMHO the series 6 are of poor quality, and as far as I can see the camso is the only other track that will fit my 155”. My track is splitting where it runs on the rear boogie wheels, I run it to the tightness Chris Brandt suggests and if I run it much looser it ratchets, I’ve also recently clipped each window due to the wear on it, also have numerous lugs ripped and torn. Think it’s time for a change.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are going to go to all that trouble change the drivers, add an anti stab kit and run that new track nice and loose. You will be much happier.

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are going to go to all that trouble change the drivers, add an anti stab kit and run that new track nice and loose. You will be much happier.
Yes I have looked at this option, however cost is a factor and I will only need the rest of this riding season on it then the wife gets it and she rides very little.

Top Bottom